More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by userrandy userrandy

He immediately runs into someone, who?

Tsunade

Naruto took off down the road without even looking and immediately plowed head first into a pair of conveniently placed pillows. Warm and scented, he couldn't help but enjoy the comforting sensation and would've kept his head wedged between them till he heard a muffled "ahem". Pulling his head out, he was greeted with Tsunade's glare. Naruto audibly gulped.

"Gr-granny! Sorry about that, that was completely an accident, please don't kill me!" Naruto stammered

"Oh? And why shouldn't I?" She sneered back, toying with the terrified knucklehead.

"Because I have a date with Sakura-chan!" He blurted out.

"Oh?" Genuinely surprised by his answer, and for a second considered just letting him go. But, she decided it'd be more fun to play with him some more . "Oh no, you can't be going on a date, you've already had something come up."

"What's that?"

"Your funeral," She scowled at him while cracking her knuckles to hammer the threat home.

It had the desired affect and she reveled in seeing Naruto cower even further. He was too scared to form a coherent sentence at this point, and instinctually began to try to scramble away from the Hokage.

"Oh, you're not getting away that easy," She wickedly teased as she grabbed him by his jacket.

Now Naruto was in full flail mode, begging for his life and flinging his arms and legs around in a frenzied attempt to get free and away from her. But something in Naruto's thrashing arms caught Tsunade's eye, small and with liquid inside, it looked almost like a glass flask.

"What's this?" Snatching the vial out of his hand.

The sudden realization that the vial was no longer in his hands made Naruto regain enough composure to turn to see who had snagged it.

"Hey! Give that back!" Naruto demanded, before remembering Tsunade's threat, and added on a meek: "please?"

"I think I'll take this," she answered, looking over the vial. "Think of it as payment for me not pulverizing you. You're too young to drink anyway."

What does Tsunade do with the vial?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)