More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by userrandy userrandy

What does Tsunade do with the vial?

She drinks it right then and there

Not waiting for Naruto's response, Tsunade smirked at him as she popped the cap off and downed the vial like it was nothing. It burned a bit and warmed her up as any good sake should but she noted it had a surprisingly sweet aftertaste; and the herbal notes gave it an odd, though not unpleasant, flavor.

"Strange but overall, not bad," The Hokage thought out loud right as a shiver shot up her spine. She released her grip on Naruto, who immediately began to crawl in an attempt to put a smidge of distance between them before looking back. Her body was trembling and she was rubbing her forehead as if she had a migraine. She gave an irritated groan at the side effect before she turned accusatory towards Naruto: "What exactly was that drink?"

"Well...umm..." but before he could answer, Tsunade's mood completely shifted.

The Sannin became deathly still for a moment. Naruto watched as her pupils dilated and she seemed to begin to look right through him. A blush crept across her face and her breathing became ragged. She absent mindedly tugged at her robes as if to clutch at her heart, with the unintentional effect of revealing plenty more of her cleavage. She faintly trembled and released a soft moan as she practically fondled herself in front of Naruto. The poor genin was torn between his growing arousal at the display and his fear of her possible retribution once she came to her senses. With one last shudder, Tsunade's vision seemed to clear and her breathing slowed back down to normal. She blinked a few times before she appeared to recognize the boy in front of her. She gave him a knowing smirk.

"Well, now...how interesting," she winked and started slinking toward Naruto, intentionally leaning forward and propping up her breasts for him. "No idea how you of all people got your hands on something like that, but that doesn't matter. Right now, you're going to take responsibility for it; come on."

She knelt down and placed her hand on his chest. There was a puff of air and smoke. Next thing Naruto realized, they weren't on the street anymore. They were in some dimly lit room. He found he was no longer laying on the hard, packed ground of the street, it had been replaced by the springy cushion of a mattress. As his sight adjusted to the darkness, he glanced around, surveying his new surroundings. It felt like somewhere inside of the Hokage's tower but it was hard to tell.

"Tsk, tsk." Tsunade playfully scolded, bringing his attention back to her. "Why would you want to look anywhere other than here? I'm offended." She pulled his face into her breasts.

For an instant, Naruto stopped worrying or thinking about anything for that matter, and simply enjoyed being held there, instinctively wrapping his arms around her waist. He could feel her chuckle at his reaction before stroking the back of his head. After a moment, she pulled him back.

"There, isn't that better?"

"Yes," Naruto gasped, still dazed from what had just happened in the last few seconds.

"Good," The Hokage acknowledged in a matter of fact, yet still warm, manner as she began to unzip his jacket.

"Wait!" Naruto urged, having snapped back to his senses momentarily.

Tsunade rolled her eyes. "What?"

"Granny, this isn't you! What you drank- that was a love potion," he confessed.

She nonchalantly raised an eyebrow in response. "Of course it was." Naruto just stared at her in complete confusion causing her to smirk before continuing. "Thought I made it clear I figured that out right after drinking it. Also, don't ruin the mood; call me 'Granny' again and you're getting blue-balled."

Naruto continued to stare in bewilderment. "How are you so calm about this?"

"Eh, it'll wear off eventually, probably. Plus, it's not really worth fighting it, messes with your head down the road. Better to just go with it."

Naruto relaxed a little, finding the casualness of her honesty oddly comforting.

"Now, if there are no more distractions; let me get us back on track."

Are there any more distractions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)