More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Trying other lives (corruption)

Jane was studying in MIT, she was popular in her class for her good look, but also her brilliant mind.

As a final year study project, she worked with her group on a device that tap into the string theory, to pull virtual projection of alternate universes directly into the brain. It was obviously way ahead of its time, and it was crazy to think it would succeed, but the purpose wasn't to succeed, it was to show everyone talents to create something close to impossibility.

But, still, somehow, it succeeded, in theory, it was supposed to work. So Jane volunteered to try.

Putting on the thing, on her head, she immediately fell into trance.

She then found herself in her parent house, her brain clouded by , wearing tight skimpy clothes. She was wearing heavy makeup, a deep fake tan and her hairs were dyed blonde.

"You're drunk again! Where do you come from, this time?!"

"Oh, shut up, mom... I do whatever I want, I'm an adult!"

Jane couldn't control her action, she was so mean to her mom, she didn't want to say those things.

"An adult doesn't fuck strangers in the restroom of nightclubs!"

"Like you wouldn't do the same if you had my body!"

The young woman couldn't stand more of this, and disconnected. It was a success anyway.

During the days that followed, others of the group tried and were convinced of its amazing results. Jane dyed her hair blond, the other her was awful, but the hairs looked good on her.

Curious, the young woman gave another try. This time, she was a goth girl, dark makeup, dark clothes, tattoos, but also wearing a collar with a leash. In front of her, a handsome tall guy had the other end of the leash, while two others were patiently waiting behind him, all of them were naked.

"Come here, and suck my cock, slut." He told her.

Jane could feel her crotch already wet, and she got on her knees to get his cock in her mouth. She could feel his hand grab her hairs and push her deeper on his shaft. One of the guys moved behind her and ordered her to lift her ass, and she did it, immediately. She then felt a warm dick pushing deep in her pussy and starting to fuck her.

"Your girl is a real cumdump man."

"I know, I love that little slut, she'd do anything for a cock!"

Jane enjoyed being fucked both side, and stayed a moment before disconnecting. Even after that, the feeling lingered, being used by two men at the same time, feeling fully filled. She didn't know she had that kind of kink. That feeling of enjoying sex and being treated like some basic sex toy, made it complicated to study. But the year was almost finished.

Strangely, her partners in the project were less and less present, and lately were dressed in skimpy clothes and acting strange. By the end of the year, Jane was alone, and she decided to test one last time the device, before submitting it.

This time, the young woman found herself in a trans girl body, inserting a massive dildo in her ass while a black guy was filming.

"Mmmh, daddy, look how well my ass is taking big black dicks, now!"

"Yeah babe, show what a good snowbunny is!"

"I'm a good snowbunny who's training her ass for her black daddy!"

Her other version arousal and her own synced in one pleasure of being fucked in the ass in front of a master. Jane enjoyed it beyond anything she ever knew. She stayed even longer than before, getting the real thing stretching her backdoor and being covered with his cum afterward. The camera didn't matter, the sex was the best.

Logging off, Jane's mind was a mess. She didn't care about her final year study project, she wanted something more, something that would make her feel complete. The young woman left the campus to get herself a spade tattoo on her breast and knock on the door of a black club downtown.

There, she fulfilled that new dream of her, being a free use snowbunny, pleasing every black guy that wanted to use her.

At MIT, the project was sent to destruction, because it was found that every use left a mark of the other life in the brain, changing their personality completely and forever. The device never got to the place for disposal.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)