More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by YZS YZS

Hmm... What should i do?

Try get some sleep

So there i was, trying to sleep but knowing fully well that i couldn't because i was thinking to much about my situation - it wasn't easy to move out from my home that i have lived in for 18 years and now living in a strange new city that i knew nothing about - i needed to reflect about my life choices and what got me in this situation, what brought me here - so i though to myself How did my life ended up being like this? and to get that answer i had to go back in memory lane and watch my journey since i was born so here we go.

Where to start, where to start? i though to myself, of course! I should start in my birth... wait no, i don't even remember how it was when i was born and honestly i don't want to imagine myself coming out of my mom's vagina.

That's it!, My mom's vagina! i thought with excitement until i said it again in my head wait, n-not my mom's vagina... My Mom!

So who was my mom? i quickly remembered everything i knew of my mom she was a teacher, still is actually, i don't remember i went through my memories again to learn about my mom's past, before she had me

Oh yeah, she actually was a highschooler when she had me... wait why did she have me at highschool... oh i remember... Dad!

I remembered everything when i added dad in the equation and from that point is was easy to remember everything else - so the story goes...

My dad was the coolest in his school, he was the most popular, had a bunch of friends, had great grades and rumors said that he lost his virginity at 12, actually he got a teacher pregnant with his child and that got him his title as >Tony, The Legend< Right, Tony for Anthony and the legend because apparently fucking your teacher at age 14 is the best thing in the world... of course it is, what am i thinking?

Well so apparently that child turned out to be my sister and she was given to my dad - actually my grandad and grandma because my dad wasn't an adult at the time - so my sister is the product of an illegal teacher-student relationship. Wow i thought to myself i guess she is still my sister but when do i come in?

Quickly after that incident, Anthony Price, my father, became good friends with a beautiful girl and they fell in love with eachother - that girl, of course was my mother Damn, i can't remember her last name, but i could never forget her first... Emily

Emily was the cutest girl in the school, that's why she gained the attention of my dad and after some romantic interactions between them i was born I don't want to imagine the interactions that my parents had... i mean they were 16 at the time... what the fuck, how can they do that and not get in problems?

But i was forgetting one key detail... they got in problems, a lot of them - Tony's parents were okay with him having a child with a teacher twice his age I don't know why but for some reason they were chill with it but when he got a girl his age pregnant they went full rage mode on him - his parents made Tony work 24/7 for like a whole year just so he could save money for the future and that's how he became such a hard worker.

Of course while he was working and studying, my mom would make him company and they continued being in love so when highschool ended and they had to take care of me and my sister, they were prepared.

Actually i don't really remember how they managed to raise us, i guess money grew on trees in those times but i do remembered how my father got his own business at a really young age, a 24 years old made his own company of electronics and was still able to take care of his family

I started to tear up a bit, remembering everything about my father but i was getting off track Man, my father was the best... i wish he would still be here... but hold up... everyone knows my father was the best and that my mom always had her back and was an incredible mother and woman but what about my sister or what about me?? i said to myself - well, what can i say about my sister...

Annie Price, she was really sweet when i was 4 but apparently she hated my mom at first, since she is not her actual mother - i guess that having a little brother made her happy.

We played together everyday, even when i made new friends she would still play with me - at one point we were best friends, we shared everything together and spent all of our time watching cartoons, playing video games and "wrestling" but What happenened to those times... i mean, i know we grow up and we distant ourselves but what made her become such an annoying bitch?

I started to remember but i was getting sleepy - Annie was only 2 years older than me but when i turned 8 she began to experienced puberty and Oh Boi did that change everything... - at first she made new friends and started hanging around with more popular girls, the bad type of popular girl, after some weeks hanging around them i remember seeing her in the hallways and since i was a very loving boy i went to hug her - i always did, i loved hugging her and she loved hugging me too but... that moment was different, she was with her new friends so i guess that she has to act different to be more popular, she would have to act like the other girls

I went for my hug but she turned around and kinda pushed me to the side, it was a bit aggresive and out of nowhere - i almost fell but i was confused in the moment because this was something that she never had done, in that moment of confusion she said to her friends

"Ugh, i hate that little prick... always tries to do hugs or stuff like that, is he gay or something?"

Then her friends started laughing at me - i was more confused at the reason of their laughter, i didn't even know what it meant to be gay but the thing that did hurt me, and a lot, was seeing my sister laught at me, pointing her finger and calling me names - i couldn't take that, i was going to cry but thankfully i didn't and just ran away from that situation.

After that incident it all went downhill, she was becoming a bitch, a really mean, annoying and disgusting bitch - i tried to approach her and ask about her day but she began ignoring me, my heart was crushed - i always saw her as my friend but now she rejects me and doesn't want to be with me because i embarass her in front of her friends.

I didn't want to think about that anymore, i was getting more sleepier to the point i fell asleep without noticing - there's still a lot to understand but maybe next day, tomorrow is another day...

Did you sleep well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)