More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Unknown7 Unknown7

What does Hilda do?

Try to fight the invaders

Wearing only her thin sleeping shift, Hilda scurried out of bed and tried to fight the invaders. However the instant, she opened the door, she saw a man in steel armour. In that instant, Hilda lost her courage and shut the door in the vain hope it would keep the knight out.

The knight burst through the door.

"So you must be Hilda Stark" he said.

Hilda shivered in front of the knight.

"I thought you'd be more dignified" the knight, "take away your fancy dresses and you're just a scared little runt"

The knight lifted up his helmet to arrive a tall and handsome blue eyed blonde man.

Hilda was surprised by how young he looked. The two could have been mistaken for twins if their hair colours weren't so different.

"Who are you?" Hilda asked.

"My name is Jaime" said the man, "I am your twin brother. Did your father ever tell you about me?"

"No"

"I didn't think so. You see, father heard a prophecy of how a male child that had just been born right then would overthrow him as he had done the Mad Emperor. So he had every child born on the 1st May sent off to sea. I was one such child. However I survived and was found by a fishermen who raised me as his own. When I was fourteen, I discovered my destiny and gathered an army"

"But how did you take this castle?"

"Lets just say that our father often puts honour before reason"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)