More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Unknown7 Unknown7

What's next?

"What do you want?" asked Hilda.

"**** on father" said Jaime, "and I think I would make a better emperor than him, anyway. Actually, I wouldn't keep taking you to my bed chambers as well"

Suddenly Jaime kissed Hilda. Hilda froze in her brother's arms. Eventually Jaime broke away.

"You're very beautiful" he said.

Jaime ripped off Hilda's shift. The young princess found herself standing naked in front of a man claiming to be her twin brother. Immediately, she tried to cover herself up, placing one hand over her small boobs and the over over her pussy.

Jaime drunk in the sight of his sister's naked body. Hilda trembled as Jaime began to undo his armour. She realised he was going to get naked in front of her.

"You said you're my brother!" she cried.

Jaime removed the last of his armour. Hilda froze, unable to look away from him. She could see he was erect.

"Lie back on the bed, sister" Jaime said, "you belong to me now"

"This is wrong" said Hilda.

"Move your hands, I want to see"

Hilda reluctantly did so. Jaime then shoved her onto the bed, spreading her legs away. Hilda struggled but he was too strong.

"Please, don't...!"

Jaime placed his fingers being her pussy. Hilda let out a gasp at this amazing feeling. It felt so much better than when she secretly masturbated at night after reading some of her books. Hilda knew she should be trying to stop him but he was making her feel really good.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked.

Hilda nodded.

"Then I get the honour of deflowering you"

Hilda could feel that her pussy was wet as Jaime slide his cock into her. She screamed.

"Fuck me" said Jaime, "it feels so good inside you"

He grinded himself against her body. Hilda ashamed by how powerless she was and how good it felt as her brother rode her hard, pressing her down against the blankets. At the same time, Hilda cried. This wasn't like how the books she'd read, the knights were always so gentle and loving, tenderly kissing and caressing their partners.

She wanted her first time to be like that. Jaime kissed his sister again, this time on her neck. Hilda felt the sticky wetness as her brother cummed into her. She just been deflowered by her own brother.

"That felt good, sister" he said, "I know you're scared but it doesn't have to be this way. If you accept me, I can make this most pleasurable"

Jaime redressed and had guards stationed outside Hilda's room to prevent her from escaping during the night.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)