More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thenoobgamer327 thenoobgamer327

What's the game?

Truth or Dare: Card Edition

**_Author's Note: This thread will contain SPH (Small Penis Humiliation) and PE (Premature Ejaculation). Just a fair warning, in case the themes make you feel uncomfortable or aren't your cup of tea. Inspired by the "Spin the Bottle for Truth or Dares" branch, a.k.a. the Pool branch, I've decided to brave myself into the writing world and do my own take on it. I have my own plans and chapters that I want to incorporate, but anyone is welcome to add their own paths.- - - - - -

_**

I had been chatting with Matt when Nicole stood up. Her throat clearing catches all of our attention. All five people, to be exact.

"I'd say we play a game of Truth or Dare. A good ol' classic!" Nicole suggests with an enthusiastic grin. Not that I can blame her; she loves coming up with activities to help her friends bond. And while I certainly wouldn't mind bonding with her, my best friend Matt, my crush Miranda, or even Sarah, Tom is the only one I'm hesitant about. He's not an awful person by any means; I've seen his good side before. It's just that our personalities and lifestyles result in us not really seeing eye-to-eye.

"Psh. Boring." Speaking of the devil. I notice Tom scoffing at the suggestion. "I'm looking around right now and I only see goodie-two-shoes and sissies." Of course, the usual insults from his limited vocabulary. Maybe one day he'll upgrade to more original insults.

"Oh? Labeling me as such, are we Tom?" Now it's Sarah's turn to speak. I can hear her Brazilian accent. Not gonna lie, it sounds attractive. Of course, I'm not going to say it out loud, especially in front of Miranda. She put a hand on her hip, raising an eyebrow that says, "you better choose your next words carefully".

Tom scoffs again, this time, with a smile on his face. "Of course not. I already know how crazy and fun you can be." He winks at her, maybe in a discreet manner... maybe not. Well, regardless, I saw him do it. And knowing the history between those two, flirting and innuendos are very common when it comes to them interacting. Then, he gestures to me and Matt, then Miranda and Nicole respectively. " I'm talking about those two nerds, and those two "good" girls."

Yeah, no. I could let insults toward me slide, sometimes Nicole and Matt, but definitely not Miranda. And maybe I'm being a simp or too sensitively protective. But before I can open my mouth and fire back against the stereotypical jock, I suddenly feel my left hand being held... held by Miranda. It's as if she senses my rising anger. Her warm smile easily makes me calm down and my heart skip a beat. My stomach has butterflies inside.

"It's okay. He's only trying to rile you up." Even her voice sounds warm and angelic. In response, I smile back and nod. Not that it would've mattered because...

"Nerds and sissies, huh?" Matt beat me to the punch. Calm and collected, as usual, yet I can hear a bit of annoyance in his voice. "I've heard better from 12 year olds on a Call of Duty server." I smile in amusement. That's a good retort if you ask me.

Tom doesn't plan to back down. Of course he won't. "Oh great, now you just outed yourself as a sick freak. Playing games and hanging out with 12 year olds."

"Don't twist his words." I find myself suddenly speaking up. So much for not letting him rile me up. "But then again, you have the intelligence of a 12 year old, so I'm not surprised." With as much confidence as I can muster, I glare back at the athlete. Right now I'm too fixated on Tom to learn the crowd's reactions.

"Ahem!" Nicole clears her throat again. Me and Tom's eyes turn towards her. She looks annoyed. "Focus on me please!" And, pausing for a moment to make sure we all stay silent, she continues. "As I was saying, we should play some Truth or Dare. But! Since I know y'all love to make games spicier, let's throw in some cards and !" A mischievous grin forms on her face. I raise an eyebrow when she suddenly pulls some keys out of her shorts pocket. "I got access to the wine cabinet!"

A proud chuckle escapes from Sarah's mouth. "I love your thinking, chica." She winks at Nicole and I swear I saw her blush for a quick moment. "I don't know about you, but I have a feeling this game and our bodies will get warm." Her smirk grows wider, with some possibly added sprinkle of mischief. "Too warm to handle."

"Are you suggesting we play outside in Nicole's backyard?" Miranda asks.

"Exactly." I can hear Sarah put emphasis on the word. Then she turns back to Nicole. "Nicole, you wouldn't happen to have a bathing suit or two for us to borrow?" She gestures to herself and Miranda. At that moment, I could feel myself hardening a bit. The thought of Miranda in a swimsuit... "I think we should all cool off tonight. What do you say?" Even though she's looking at Tom, the question is directed at all of us.

The offer is tempting...

Accept the offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)