More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

What do you want to read?

Trevor the Squire Boy

Sir Badrof Milgard is a man that practically radiates holy light--a paladin of Varat, with grey hair, a short beard, silver and golden armour, and a mind that's supernaturally pure. He has spent his life protecting the innocent, and developing medicines for those in need. He excels in knighthood as well as his studies into alchemy. In every way, he's someone to look up to, at least in Trevor's opinion. That's why he nearly fainted when he agreed to take him under his wing as his noble squire boy.

Trevor Tanner has short, messy blond hair, and is on the shorter side, so he doesn't exactly look imposing. He has a basic blade he carries in a leather scabbard, a white tunic, and dark brown trousers. He has various pouches on his belt holding alchemy supplies as well.

They hadn't been through much before he set out south to the capital of the neighbouring kingdom called Tivera. He warned him that without the Church of Lasis, things may be more dangerous, but he had confidence that his squire would return one day with much more knowledge for their studies. Where he would be staying is the home of a wealthy and intelligent woman with her own scholarly advancements, so learning from her would do him wonders. It'll also be nice to live among such a wealthy host, given he hasn't exactly been wealthy growing up.

The poor boy hasn't whacked it once since he got the job. It's one thing to be inhumanly pure like Sir Milgard, but it's even harder given Trevor's youth. His body definitely craves it. Though, he refuses to disappoint his lord after all he's done for him already.

I will learn everything I can and return a better, smarter, stronger man. Someone Lord Milgard will be proud of.

They split apart a town ago. It's unnerving, heading into a brand new nation completely alone, but his lord assured him that he would be taken care of well upon arrival. He trusts him fully.

The people around him dress differently than he's accustomed to--more liberal, and certainly less modest. People back home would call such a thing heretical. Trevor was raised under the rule of the Church, but his natural curiously can't help but supersede those teachings. This is a wonderland of new experiences, and he would love to take a look around, but he doesn't want to keep his host waiting. He was told someone would come meet him around this time at the western entrance. Perhaps it won't be hard for them to find him, given how out of place he must look, awkwardly looking around himself.

This is a little overwhelming. It's a little warmer here, so maybe that's why people are dressed--

"Howdy there," a woman's voice snatches his attention.

D-Dressed a lot more, uh... D-Dressed...

He eyes the woman over, and definitely stares a little too long. Her skin is dark, which he isn't used to seeing either. She has a fit body, and her top is nothing more than two dark blue straps of fabric locked together by a golden ring in the middle--exposing both the top and bottom of her cleavage. Her damp skin shines, and as she walks towards him, her chest bounces up and down. Beneath her slim stomach is a pair of matching booty shorts. Her feet are in a pair of sandals. It takes him awhile to drag his eyes up from her body, and he looks to her shoulder-length black hair, and the large daisy thread through the side. She smiles, and looks back to him with a ruby gaze.

"You can keep looking if you want, but we need to get moving eventually," she says with a grin.

"Sorry!" He stands up straight and proper. "My name is Trevor Tanner, and I'm--"

"Yes I'm aware. You stand out like a sore thumb."

I thought I might...

She turns around and gestures a hand to follow. His eyes roll down her mostly bare back, and lock onto her tight ass cheeks barely contained by those tiny shorts. His heart starts beating faster. He feels a tingle down his cock. This is more than he's ever seen in Varat. The boy swallows hard and starts to follow, all while doing his best to avert his gaze else he go against the Church as well as his promise to Sir Milgard.

"My name's Vika, by the way," she says. "I hope you enjoy our home. I think we'll have lots of fun."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)