More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Which Story Do You Choose?

Trevor and the Goth Lily Doll

“Trevor, what the fuck is this!” Trevor’s Dad said holding a piece of paper after storming through his doorway.

“it’s an acceptance letter for college,” Trevor said shaking.

“A college for fine arts and writing. What kind of job do you think you can get with that? They call it a starving artist for a reason Trevor. What? You think I’m going to pay for a degree so you can paint and dress up little dolls for a living? Look at me Trevor, this is all bullshit,” Trevor’s dad chastised as he picked up his Goth Lily doll off the shelf.

“Dad be careful, I put a lot of work into her!” Trevor shouted.

“That’s the problem! You spend all this time with this bullshit and put no effort into going to a real school! This is what I have to look forward to. What’s your son do? Is he a doctor or lawyer? No, he plays with little dolls made for little girls and dresses them up in fetish attire. Wow, your son’s a creep!” His dad continued to mock him.

“What the fuck would you know, huh? What college did you go to, cause last I checked you aren’t a doctor or lawyer either or are you hiding money in this shit hole?!” Trevor yelled, just before his dad backhanded him.

“Listen you ungrateful shit, I worked my ass off after your mother died to put a roof over your head and save enough money to put you through college. I’ll be damned if my hard-earned money is going to be flushed down the toilet at some art school. Clean this shit up, I’m tired of looking at it!” His dad threw the Lily doll to the ground and slammed the door behind him.

“Fuck you asshole. The only thing your money ever bought was ,” Trevor muttered as he scooped up the Lily doll in his hands. He examined her for damages, fixing her little leather jacket and brushing her short purple hair before setting her back on the desk. His eighteenth birthday was a couple of months prior and ever since his dad had hounded him daily on applying for colleges.

“Now that I’m finally accepted into college, that bastard can’t be happy for me, only because it’s not a school he would pick. He doesn’t understand me. He doesn’t give a shit about me, in fact, no one really does. He just wants to live his dream life through me,” Trevor said staring at the Lily doll as if expecting her to listen and respond.

“Look at me. I’m sitting here talking to you like you’re going to console me. I really am that pathetic. You’d tell me so if you could wouldn’t you? I would like to think you would be different than everyone else, but fuck me I know better. This world just seems to shit on me every chance it gets.” Trevor set Lily on his nightstand and rolled over.

***2 Hours Later***

Trevor woke up from the strangest yet most erotic dream he ever had. He couldn’t shake the image of her in his head. She had short purple hair, a petite body with medium-sized breasts, and was completely naked while embraced against him. It was not a wet dream filled with sex; just a dream with this beautiful girl embracing him from behind and holding him tight. It was a brief nirvana where all his insecurities, worries, and self-hate didn’t exist. He felt nothing but warmth and happiness, but like a cruel joke he woke up and the wonderful feeling was gone, ‘she’, was gone. He sighed and went to sit up when he noticed something rather odd. His Goth Lily doll was embracing his left forearm. He pulled her loose and sat her back on the nightstand.

“Strange, I must have fell asleep holding you huh?” Trevor asked as he observed her. He couldn’t help but notice her eyeliner running down her cheeks, almost like she had been crying.

“Damn, I must have gotten a bad batch for your makeup. It’s not like I buy the cheapest stuff. Oh well, I’ll fix you up in the morning,” he said rolling back over.

***1 Hour Later***

Trevor woke up from the same dream except for this time the girl was on top of him. She had a look of sympathy and sincerity in her eyes. She didn’t say a word but just looked into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around him, and just like in the previous dream, the warmth of her embrace melted away his sorrows. Like before, however, he awoke to find her gone. He felt an immediate catch in his throat, trying not to cry as reality kept ripping away this fantasy like a cruel joke. He banged his fist against the bed just before wiping a tear from his eye.

“What kind of new is this where even my dreams mock me?” Trevor asked under his breath. Tired of being teased with brief euphoria, he looked toward his nightstand for a bottle of pills.

“Maybe if I never wake up, she’ll never leave,” Trevor sobbed as he noticed that not only were his pills gone, but so was his Lily doll that he knew for sure this time he sat on the nightstand.

“Th-they’re not there. Please don’t harm yourself,” said a tiny female voice muffled under his blanket. Startled he removed the cover to find his Lily doll on top of him, gripping his t-shirt tight as he saw real tears in her eyes.

“I’m right here Trevor, I never left,” she said looking up at him sobbing.

“Li...Lily?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)