More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What's yours?

Trent Perry

Elizbet curls her shiny burgandy lips into a hungry smile. "You are?"

"Trent Perry."

"Oo, executive training program." She poses sexily thrusting out her impressive breasts. "I just want you to know we see to our executives every need." She puts a heavy emphasis on every and seems a bit disappointed by your lack of reaction. "Your name tag is over there. Then do have a seat. You'll find the companies mission statement video to be most...informative."

Elizbet struts off to the next candidate, swaying her ass as enticingly as possible. You have to admit she is a very attractive woman.

You continue to stare at her pert round ass for a moment more before grabbing your name tag and taking a seat.

You turn your attention to the large screen as a video begins to play.

You feel oddly compelled to watch the companies history. It isn't interesting at all, but you can't take your eyes off off it.

By the end you are excited to be part of the company.

Elizbet struts over to you. "The CEO wishes to meet with all the executive trainees. Please follow Denise and Timothy to the sixty sixth floor. Abby will be waiting for you there."

You follow a roughly forty year old red headed man and an attractive late thirty something woman to the elevator.

The three of you step in. The elevator is impressively fast. It stops at the seventeenth floor. The door opens. You swear you hear moaning. You are tempted to step out.

Do you stay on the elevator or investigate the sounds?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)