More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Do you stay on the elevator or investigate the sounds?

Stay on

You find the clearly sexual moaning odd, but not odd enough to go roaming. As the elevator door closes a pale attractive woman slips in.

Her skin is like a perfect porcelain doll. She is petite with large round breasts that strain against a sheer, red, satin top. A deeply slitted skirt displays a round sexy ass.

Admiring her body is getting you a bit aroused.

She sniffs the air. She glances back and gives you a hungry stare. The elevator stops on thirty nine. She steps off, looking back with a mysterious smile and a twinkle in her eye.

The elevator continues up to sixty six. The door slides open. The three of you step off.

The corridor is lavishly decorated. The floor is shiny black marble. The walls are a dark red. Sconces, with flickering lights, are attached to walls every so often, giving the appearance of torches. The place is surprisingly poorly lit.

Twenty feet In front of you is an ornate hand carved, highly polished, mahogany desk. The dark wood still shines, even in the dim light.

Seated at the desk is possibly the most attractive woman you have ever seen. Her hair is cascades of lustrous blood red curls. Her eyes are deep and dark. Her black dress plunges deep, showing off her breasts right up to her nipples. They are luscious. Her lips are full and curl into a sexy smile.

Despite your rule to never fuck a co-worker, you want her.

She gives you a smoldering look that seems to be just for you. Then, she rasps in a sexy voice. "Abby is waiting you. Go to the end of this corridor, take a left and go to the end."

You hate to walk away from this woman, but you pass her desk and head down the hall. As you reach the end of the hallway and turn right, you feel a disturbing sense of wrongness.

You reach the end of the corridor and enter an anteroom. The room is better lit. Sitting behind an onyx desk is yet another jaw droppingly attractive woman. Straight black hair and slightly Asian features give her exotic sex appeal.

She licks her dark shiny lips. "Abby will see you now."

She points to ornate cast iron door. The modern art facade of the door, despite being abstract, seems somehow obscene. In large letters is written Ms. Don, CEO. The door swings open.

The three of you enter. The office is gigantic. It is also on a corner. The view of the city is spectacular. No less spectacular is the woman standing in the center of the room waiting to greet you.

She looks younger than you expected. She is tall nearly six feet. Her body is as perfect as her secretaries, but instead of oozing sex appeal, she oozes frightening power.

You walk up to her and extend your hand

"Hi, Trent Perry. Nice to meet you, Ms. Don."

She grabs you hand with an iron grip. "Nice to meet you, Trent. Do please call me Abby. I like to be very informal with my executives."

Timothy and Denise follow your lead.

Abby smiles at your group. "Not all of you will have what takes to manage here. Now let's begin."

The red haired receptionist struts in. Every move she makes oozes sexuality. Indeed standing on long sexy legs, with a skirt that barely covers anything, makes her look even better than you imagined. Timothy seems equally smitten. Even Denise seems aroused by her.

Abby continues. "I want executives that take what they want. I can see you all want Lilah. Take her. Lilah, show them you don't mind being taken."

The red head, Lilah, walks over to and sits on Abby's desk. She spreads her legs giving you a wonderful view of her bare shaved pussy.

You want her. You wonder, can you really fuck her or is this a trap of some kind?

Do you fuck her, does Timothy, Denise, or do you all resist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)