More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Transfer (race change)

"Can you believe that nerd, John, said he threw me a spell, or something ?" Jane explained to her boyfriend. "What a morron !"

"That idiot still didn't understand his place. I'll have to give him a good beating Monday."

"You always beat him on Mondays..."

"Yeah, but I'll hit harder this time !"

"Sure, whatever..."

Jane went back to her exercise in her garden, like every Afternoon.

She was from a rich family, big house, big garden, she was used to the luxury. Even her boyfriend was from a rich family. Gifted with a pretty face, she trained to also have a great body.

Saying that she wasn't a good person would be a total lie. She was rich and haughty, but the most problematic was her violent boyfriend. He never touched her, but he liked to hit weaker guys, calling them beta or sissies. So the curse wasn't really a , or anything. John had just a lot of anger and channeled it into something less radical than something that happen too often in the country...

Indeed, Jane woke up in a bed not as comfortable as the one she slept in the day before... or is it ? She sat on the mattress and looked around, confused. She recognized the small room, with a twin bed, an IKEA desk, a small desktop computer, posters of various countries, ... But weirdly, she remembered a bigger room, with a king bed, expensive soft sheets, a large desk with a mac, various sports equipment, ... It was so strange...

Going to the bathroom, the feeling didn't fade away, even from her look. She had Asian traits in her face, thanks to her dad, she was also pretty slim, she still had nice big breasts, tho, thanks to her mom's Caucasian DNA. But then why did she remember being blonde and fit, but most of all, full Caucasian ?

Trying to sort her memories, Jane remembered that she was supposed to have a rich boyfriend... Or was it her dreamt life ?

Putting on some clothes, probably bought on special, and left the house. Both her parents were working, even on Saturday, so she took her keys and closed the door. The place seemed so small, in a neighborhood that didn't feel really safe. So Jane walked fast to the rich part of town.

She remembered her old address and boyfriend's address. The houses looked like in her memory, but will there be her... other parents ? She stayed in front of her old house, unsure of what to do. When she heard a lawnmower.

Looking on the side of the house, she noticed it, her... boyfriend. Lawnmowing in a cheap shirt and pants too short for him. His haircut was also badly done and he wasn't shaved.

"Uh, sorry... SORRY !" She yelled to cover the sound of the tool.

The man stopped his work and looked at her with suspicion.

"Yeah, wadda ya want ?"

It wasn't him, it couldn't be him. He didn't even seem to know her. She really dreamt about all of this or something ?

"Are you... ? No... Sorry... I thought you were someone else." She stuttered before leaving.

In her back, she heard him mumble a "Crazy chick..." before starting the lawnmower again.

Jane left the rich neighborhood, she needed to study her college courses. Unlike her other mem... her dream, where she was going to get a job at daddy's company.


Sunday morning came, and Jane woke up in her second hand bed with spring mattress. She vaguely remembered her dream where she was a rich tall blonde girl with big tits and then a mixed Asian-Caucasian girl in a middle class family. But it was just a vivid dream. Around her, the room was so small, she only had the place for a single bed and a small old desk with her boyfriend old gaming chair. Her clothes were in boxes under her bed and she didn't even bother buying night clothes, she was sleeping naked. As for her look, she was far from her dream, fully Asian, four feet eleven, she basically didn't even have breasts. At least she was saving on bras, no need to support anything.

Jane got up and put on some clothes that were laying on the floor. Her boyfriend, John, was going to come pick her this afternoon. She was really happy to have found him, his family had enough money for a house and two cars ! And he didn't care she was poor, he even helped her with gifts, like her PC and the chair.

Leaving her bedroom, Jane walked the few meters in the trailer she called home, and entered the ridiculously small bathroom. In the sofa, her father was passed out drunk, her mom was probably sleeping the booze off somewhere else. After a quick shower and putting some make up, she went back to her bedroom and started the PC.

John was online, and she called him on video. After he answered, she immediately took off her top and squeezed her small tits.

"I can't wait to see yu John ! If yu beat me on Cunter Strik', I'll let yu cum on theses !" She told him.

She loved to motivate her boyfriend with gifts like theses... And he loved to take on the challenge, even if both knew he was better than her at Counter Strike.

End ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)