More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Moot Moot

Where does Jessica start?

Town centre

Jessica decided it was best that she had a walk around town and what life is like in Pinesdale. She could also interview people as well, as she packed her notebook and pen into her expensive handbag. She didn't know what exactly to expect from Pinesdale but she definitely wanted to get a taste of it's zero crime rate.

She changed into a nice pair of blue jeans, tightly encasing her round ass. Then she grabbed her white shirt, wrapping it up at the bottom slightly to expose some of her belly and increase the cleavage on her busty breasts. To complete her look, she put on some high heels and a pair of designer sunglasses. She looked every part of a journalist.

Jessica strutted her way out of hotel, so fast she didn't even realise the staff member by the doors was trying to talk to her. "Madam! You haven't been given..." was all Jessica could hear as she walked off ignorantly, even placing a headphone in one ear. The staff member shrugged his shoulders, realising that he wasn't paid enough to care. "Her loss." He mumbled.

Pinesdale was a beautiful town, with plants and scenery placed everywhere making the town look really nice. Jessica also felt very safe, as all the people seemed very friendly and were even smiling at her! She took some notes about her experience in Pinesdale so far. Her only dispute was that it seemed to be impossible to find anything wrong with the place, which didn't work in the favour of her case.

She did suddenly notice a change, however, when she walked deeper into the town centre. The friendly smiles soon became very judgemental, with people suddenly looking at her as if she'd committed a crime. She walked around a corner to find the market square. There was a large fountain in the middle, which was surrounded by a large open plaza with buildings formed in a square around it.

Jessica walked over to the fountain, feeling very uncomfortable about how people were looking at her. She felt that it was getting more and more intense by the second!

What does Jessica do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)