More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Buckboy Buckboy

Where does see go?

Towards the Purple Forest

Magic and all the forms it takes was always of great interest to the young Emily, the ways it was used and the independent ways that it can effect the world or how some choice people with the waving of there hands and saying certain words can cast spells that will influence the world around them. Emily practice a few spells under her mother but her mother strictly forbid even talking about lust magic at all only saying that "It's evil magic, horrible magic" and ending it there.

The Purple Forest was from wild magic and all the forms it can take. Wild magic was just uncontrolled magic so the woods seem perfect for study magic of all kinds. Emily takes a breath and starts walking and opens the book to read a little bit from it.

She passes by her old magic academy Cockatrice Conquerors were she learned the basic mechanics of magic both knowledge, divine and lust based and practiced some basic knowledge based spells like Mending and Silent Image.

She passes by a local bar that finally closed and the owner walks out. The older Gnome man says "Hey! Go home girl, it's dangerous at night don't ya know?" he yells which makes Emily slam shut the book and run away which only makes the man yell out louder before he shortly gave up.

She knew that a small group would be sent soon to get her, maybe by morning at the latest, luckily she knew some magic and so moving her arms and making hand signs she casts Silent Image and had it run down an alley to throw off the Gnome and make it slightly harder to find her later.

Emily rushes out the gate of the town which acts a boarder line less like a defensive barrier, and out into the Forest going deeper into it with a growing smile upon her face.

Does she run into any trouble?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)