More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nikkykitty Nikkykitty

What will you do with them?

Torment Kenny

You want against Kenny. You want to torment him more than he tormented you.
You whisper so no one can hear you, "Kenny has a baby dick. It's only an inch long and can't even get hard. He loves showing it off and taking it out."
Instantly, you can tell the changes occur.
Kenny grabs his crouch, almost like he could feel his cock shrinking. His eyes widened in panic and then he relaxed. Reality must have been altered so Kenny believed that he always had a tiny dick.
Now Kenny starts pulling down his pants and underwear. They go down just underneath his ass, showing off his bare butt and his penis. His shirt stops just above his pubes so you and everyone else can see everything.
"Look at my dick! Who wants to suck it?" Kenny yells. Everyone turns to him and sees his dick. All the students, his friends and enemies, start laughing hysterically at Kenny's tiny penis. Some take out their phones and start taking pictures of Kenny who is oblivious to his humiliation.
I whisper that the pictures should be uploaded to Facebook and no one is able to take them down.
Suddenly, a teacher comes running down the hallway.
"What do you think you're doing, you pervert? You're going to be expelled and I'm going to call the police on you!"
As Kenny is dragged away with his dick still showing, you make one last change. "Kenny is now unable to control his bladder. He pisses all the time and has to wear big, bulky, pink baby diapers at all times.
Now you are content with the changes you made. You walk around, looking around to see what mischief you can make. You notice some cheerleaders walking by and you see the classroom of the bitchiest teacher in school.

Fun with cheerleaders or teacher?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)