More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wyk wyk

...what role do you choose?

Top Assassin - Talon

The mysterious and quiet assassin, Talon. A character you found oddly suitable to your likeness. You were both brooding and secretly obsessive sociopaths. You only admitted this for your own amusement, not because you were ashamed. The hooded man hardly spoke with anyone beside his own thoughts, and seemed wary each time you took control of him. He seemed more capable of resistance than you were willing to admit. But for some reason you had a feeling he wouldn't object too harshly against what you intended in the long run.

The noxian wandered to his turret by your command, as you had yet to fully control him at this point. He was quiet with his steps, moving as swift and discreet as his own shadow. His attire allowing him to seem as weightless as a breeze. You effortlessly hid him in the brush of the lane, as it seemed uncomfortably quiet. You waited patiently, peering through his eyes toward the brush just ahead. It lead toward the opponents side of the map, where the opposing turret could be seen faintly in the distance just beyond the grass.

"It's too quiet..." Talon's thoughts were gruff and ready, as his stance was carefully camouflaged in the scenery. There were careless shuffles of foot steps, as a battle cry struck through the air. Green light darted forward with a swing, as Talon jumped back in the nick of time.

The tan-skinned light haired woman, Riven stood still before him for only a second. Riven swung her blade again with much as it nipped at his cape threateningly. Talon prepared his weapon as he blocked her third strike, their blades clashing with a spark. Riven grunted against his as he kept his composure and stared at her with less than a twitch to his features.

"Curse you!" Riven managed enough to cause them both to lose their stances. As they were both open for attack, Riven found herself at the mercy of Talon's next attack. You decided to take more initiative at this point.

You...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)