More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maestro84 Maestro84

Who will be first to experience the exhibit?

Tony, and the casket of Dayja

"The casket of Dayja?" Tony said as he read the description of the strange-looking tomb in front of him.

This new exhibit had just opened and his curiosity had gotten the better of him as he decided to stop by on his way home from work. He had a season pass so it wasn't that big of a deal as he looked at what he could only describe as a mummy's tomb.

"I've never heard of Dayja. Where were these found again?" He asked the young woman working there.

"It was a lost collection found in a ruined castle in Europe. Some of these items are so old they haven't even been placed yet."

"Thanks, uh," he said leaning closer to her name tag. "Liz. But is there an actual body in this thing?"

"I don't think so," she said with a laugh. "Even if there was, it is sealed so nothing can get in or out."

"Right, don't want any zombies walking around, right?" He said as the young, rather attractive woman with dark hair said nothing and just stared at him with no expression. "Okay, no jokes in the museum, got it," he said as he examined it closer.

"Liz, we need some help at the front desk," the voice on the radio said getting her attention.

"I'll be right there," Liz said before heading out of the room, her heels clicking as she went.

Tony couldn't help but glance over as she had very long and nice legs as she walked away. Despite the lack of humor, she was a very attractive woman, the glasses and the long dark hair made her look even sexier, but he didn't give it much more thought as he wasn't ready to date at the moment. He turned his attention back towards the strange coffin.

"Huh," he said, as he leaned in closer. "What's that symbol?"

Tony looked around before he leaned forward and used his finger to wipe away a little bit of dirt. It was a small symbol that almost looked like a face with fangs, which he thought was strange but as he tried to brush it, this little pin suddenly shot out, pricking his finger.

"Ah, what the fuck?" He said, pulling his hand away, as some blood trickled down his finger. "Son of a bitch," he said as he looked up and saw a little drop of blood disappear into the closed casket. "Fuck this," he said grabbing a paper towel on his way out of the museum and heading home.

A few hours had gone by and the museum was closing. Liz returned to the exhibit to make sure nothing was out of place and to shut the gate. Her heels echoed in the large room as they clicked against the tile floor. She looked around and didn't see much out of place as her phone went off.

"Oh, hey Jared," she said as her face brightened up. "I'll be home soon. I missed you today," she said with a giggle, a personality emerging that was completely different from her work persona as she spoke to her boyfriend. "That sounds amazing, I'll see you in a bit. Love you," she said before hanging up her phone and turning to see the Cascet of Dayja, with some sort of smoke coming from it. "What the Hell?" She said as she approached it, unsure of what was causing the mist. "That shouldn't be doing that," she said stepping closer and noticing that the cover was slightly open.

The room was quiet and she felt a chill up her spine as she approached it. Her heart was racing in her chest as she got closer, unsure of what could have caused this as the cover suddenly fell over, making her jump.

"Holy shit!" She said, scared by the loud bang only to see an empty box in front of her. "Oh man, I need to drink after this," she said as a relieved smile came over her face, grabbing her radio and ready to tell maintenance about what had happened. As she turned around she was suddenly face to face with something dark with glowing red eyes. "HOLY....." She started to yell before it grabbed her and sank its teeth into her neck. "Oh God........ help....." she tried to yell but couldn't as this thing sucked her blood, causing her to feel light-headed.

After a moment, it pulled away and let Liz fall to the floor, holding her neck. She felt dizzy and strange, unsure of what had just happened as she held the wound on her neck. She looked up at the dark creature as it began to change right in front of her.

It looked like a dark corpse, but the skin began to inflate, becoming smooth and normal color again. The hair that was white and dead turned black and looked shiny and new again. Her breasts plumped out against the metal garments she was wearing that covered them and her pelvic region.

"Yes, it feels good to be back," this strange woman said as she began feeling herself after the return of her flesh. "Thank you," she said looking down at Liz who was frightened, still holding her neck wound as her white button-up shirt was stained with blood. "Come here my child," Dayja said holding out her hand as Liz felt lightheaded again, but accepted it, being pulled to her feet. "You are quite a beautiful woman, and will serve me well."

"I........ I will serve," Liz said feeling confused.

"You must find the man whose blood I tasted earlier today. You must bring him to me."

"Man...... blood?" Liz asked before Dayja pulled her in close and looked into her eyes as hers began to glow red.

"Yes, I believe you spoke to him earlier. The man with the bad jokes?"

"Yes, I remember him. I can look through the directory, I believe he has a season pass."

"It is very important that you find him for me," Dayja said as Liz was now under her full control.

"Give me a moment," Liz said with a smile before walking out of the room, and heading to the security office.

What does Dayja want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)