More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Whose tale is being told today?

Tom Walker (M), Incubus Prince

On earth, I was a pervert and a nerd who spent all my time playing video games and watching porn.

Then I got hit by a truck crashing through the 2nd story of my house. Now, here is how this reincarnation thing works. In this new life, I was reborn as a prince in a world called Arizelle. My mother, Queen Samantha Walker, was the queen of this universe's version of Camelot.

When I turned 18, the memories of my life on Earth came flooding back. I also noticed, that my bedroom looked way fancier than my old room. Made sense, being a prince. Well, first thing I did was go back to bed.

Masturbating was kinda a morning ritual as I thought of all the sexy schoolgirls at No-Name High.

Afterwards I went to his wardrobe to find some royal clothes and got dressed. I entered the dinning room. There was a big table where my mother and older sister, Gina Walker, sat. They both had the same names as their counterparts on Earth.

It was time for my sword practice. I went into the training room. My opponent was Gina's lover, Francis. Francis was a lover from a noble family that Gina had taken. He had outright and tortured a lover that I had taken, a cat girl that Gina owned named Susan Underwood.

The two of us began our duel.

"I'm totally gonna you when we're done" said Francis, "not because I'm gay or anything"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)