More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Buster888 Buster888

Who is Using the Lotion?

Tom's new delivery!

During the pandemic enforced isolation I have taken to using mail order much more than ever before and quite often the excitement of receiving a parcel that you had forgotten you had ordered was sufficient to make my day (sad but true). When the van pulled away from the house I wondered if the guy had dropped something for me on the doorstep. 'Yep!' I smiled as I opened the door to se the little package by the step. There was a sign that this might be one of the parcels I remember as I had been looking forward to receiving it.

Rustling open the outer package as I made my way upstairs, I saw the outer box containing the tube. This could not have arrived at a better time, my wife was out getting the weekly shopping (it was her turn this week) so I knew I had at least an hour to myself. Shoving the packaging into a bedside drawer I slipped out of my clothing and lay on the bed holding the tube. Should I warm it first I thought as I quickly read the instructions. I usually look at the side effects or warnings on new products but my excitement and anticipation already had my penis erect and throbbing.

'Okay, steady at first' I thought to myself. I squirted a globule of lube-like thick liquid onto my right hand and ran it down my shaft from top to bottom. My hips bucked upwards and I repeated this several times, enjoying the motion. I circled the head of my throbbing cock with my thumb, before getting a little squirt more and rubbing this directly over the opening of the head of my fully engorged cock. It was a cool and tingly sensation going into the hole at the head. This had almost distracted me from the already tingling sensation that had taken over the complete length of my shaft. Was I imagining this or had my shaft suddenly began to throb harder in a way that felt as though I was masturbating without hands! After all that was a bold claim from the manufacturer.

As I lay back and enjoyed the sensation the same tingling had intensified inside my cock and it was as if the inner and outer parts of my hard cock shaft were working against each other making a rhythmic motion â€Ļ just like wanking off! I was gyrating on the bed in sheer delight. My thoughts racing and imagining when a wet pussy might have made me feel so rampant and hot. I could feel my cum rising. I using like to edge a little to maximise my enjoyment, but this was too good to stop. I had lost control and spurted copious amount of cum over my legs, my belly and unfortunately the bed sheets. This is fantastic stuff, but one question remained, Do I tell my wife and let her use this?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)