More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anyar Anyar

Where should you go now?

To your sister's room.

You decide to go to a certain family member currently in the house who also happens to be around your age: your sister.

You always thought that your slightly younger sister was sexy, despite her also being a tad too talkative. With a luscious ass, round breasts that jiggle when she walks, and a slim body, few surpass her beauty. Besides, unlike many others you never despised , you just didn't think about it before because it was a forbidden area. Until now. You can already see her sensuous figure looking at you in your mind as you walk towards her room, checking to make sure your parents aren't nearby. You keep telling yourself that you are only temporarily living in your parents' house despite you being in your early twenties. Then again, now that you think about it, your sister might actually be an incentive for you to stay a little longer.

You finally reach her room, and without hesitation you open the door. You take a quick look around and realize that she's not here. Stopping for a second, you hear the faint sound of running water. Oh right! You forgot! She's taking her morning shower again, since she prefers to be clean on a daily basis. You walk into her room, treading on her soft carpet, and go to her bathroom, which is separated from the rest of the room with a closed door.

Should you wait for her to come out or simply barge in now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)