More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by moonblack moonblack

Where do you go first?

To your dorm room

Going to see the chairwoman - or going anywhere, for that matter - may not be such a good idea. You've heard that she's a beautiful woman - you might get horny after seeing her, and you don't want to start your stay here with an explanation what is that bulge between your legs. Besides, after the long trip you don't look your best and it might be a good idea to change into some new clothes. So you decide to go and see your new living quarters before doing anything else.

As you head to your room you wonder what it will be like. You've heard that the rooms here are quite spacious and luxurious, especially when compared to other schools. Most are double rooms like the one you'll be living in, though some of the older students have single rooms. It is tradition for new students to be put together with an older girl who is supposed to help them get used to the place and the rules, so your roommate will certainly be older than you. Hopefully you'll get lucky and she'll turn out to be gorgeous.

Finding your room turns out to be a bit more challenging than you expected. Your dorm turns out to be even bigger on the inside than it appears on the outside. In addition you pass by some of the other of the dorm's occupants. There are few girls walking in the hallways but even they prove to be quite the temptation. Their looks vary from "good-looking" to 'simply gorgeous" and you have trouble staying concentrated. You are pleasantly surprised to walk past two different couples holding hands and openly displaying the fact that they are more than friends. Hopefully all of the girls here will be just as shameless and open-minded.

Finally, after what feels like hours although it has been no more than a few minutes, you find your room. You insert the key you were given into the key hole and turn, attempting to unlock the door, only to discover that it is already unlocked. Perhaps your roommate is in? You open the door...

What do you find when you open the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)