More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by moonblack moonblack

What do you find when you open the door?

A naked girl

You open the door... and freeze in your place before you take even a single step. On the bed to your left is a naked girl with blond hair. She's on all four with her ass stuck high in the air. Her right hand is between her legs and is pumping a pink dildo in and out of her wet snatch. The girl is facing the wall and her ass is currently pointing at the other bed. Her position does not allow you to take a good look at her, but even so your cock grows painfully hard in your tight jeans.

"Oh, yes!" The blond moans and this gets you out of your stunned condition. You quickly enter the room and close the door, before anyone comes and sees what's going on, or before anyone hears the slut's moans.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, Jen, fuck me!" The slut moans loudly, lost in her own fantasy world. She seems to be completely unaware of the fact that she is no longer alone in the room. You have no idea who this "Jen" is, however you can't help but think that she's one lucky bitch.

You position yourself directly behind the girl and examine her ass, your dick desperately trying to free itself from its confinement. The blond slut - and most likely your new roommate - has a magnificent ass that makes you just a little envious. Her shaved cunt is currently occupied by the pink dildo going in and out, but her puckered ass hole is oh-so-tempting you can barely contain your desire to take out your member and bury it in her butt. She probably won't mind at all...

Do you take her, or leave it for later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)