More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Carrot74 Carrot74

What do you find when you open the door?

A typical dorm room.

As you look into the room you see that the set-up looks to be very typical for any dorms you have been in. However the beds look to be bigger and almost brand new, so you decide to give it the bounce test and are delighted when it barely squeaks. A slow smile creeps over your face as you lay back and daydream for a couple of minutes about your last roommate.

You catch yourself just as you are starting to snore when you sit right up and look around to see if anyone was there yet. Nope, not yet. But you happen to see what looks like a written note over at what will most likely be your desk, so you get off the very comfortable bed and check it out.

It says, "Hey new roomie. You have an appointment with the chairwoman at 4pm, and you are to be dressed in a simple dress and heels. It is the way she runs her appointments, especially if you want to get on well here. Later"

There is also a campus map showing where you are and where exactly you have to go. You look around further and see that most of your wardrobe is already hanging up in a very big walk-in closet, so you peruse your selection of dresses. You finally decide on a plain soft yellow one-piece dress that screams feminine; it also works very well for seduction you recall. You slip out of your travel clothes and put them next to your bed, and then slip the dress over your head and reach back and doing up the short zipper.

You smirk as you also put on a pair of nude thigh-high stockings and a pair of old style 3inch white heels. You check yourself and your make-up in the full-length mirror by the door, grab your room key and small purse, and leave a locked room behind you.

You make your way along the various walkways, checking out the girls and young women as you stroll along. They can?t really tell that you are scooping them out as you have your big mirrored sunglasses on. You feel very sexy and horny as you take in all the potential partners while you walk. After about a good five minute walk you arrive at the reception area where you see about your appointment.

How does the appointment go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)