More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

The adventure begins.

To the dungeon!

The travel itself doesn't take long. After a mere hour of walking away from the Backway Inn, she comes to a set of stone doors revealed presumably after a landslide. Rubble lines the outer rim, and the doors themselves seem to be open a mere crack, exposing a dim flickering light within. She's been through many dungeons, but she doesn't seem to recognize the symbols on the stone at all. This did look like the entrance to a dungeon, but not one related to one she's personally cleared, and that only made her more furious and determined.

With no hesitation, she begins pushing one hefty stone door open with both of her hands. She pushes out her rear, and thrusts her weight against it until it finally grinds against the tiled floor a distance wide enough for her to step right through. Magic torches line the walls, illuminating the dungeon as brightly as a fully lit home, and the smooth stone walls, ceiling, and floor, are so clean it almost all shimmers under the glow of the flames.

Little does she know, but not only is this dungeon incredibly erotic and powerful, but its magic is so strong that it's able to rewind time within itself. Whenever a dungeoneer loses, it may choose to "Rewind!" to back before the mistake was made, allowing the adventurer to fail in every way possible, or perhaps to fail in the same way over and over again. When this happens, time works backwards like a rewinding VHS tape, but certain things might be carried over this leap in time. Nobody knows for certain.

Once inside, the door closes beside her with a thud, brushing a wind over her body to leave her with only silence. This causes her to jump.

"It's all right," she thinks to herself. "Dungeons do that sometimes. All I have to do is wipe every monster out inside. There's probably a boss at the end to behead, or whatever."

She slides a sword out from her scabbard--metal so shined it could be mistaken for a mirror--and readies herself for danger. Slow, careful steps begin bringing her down the narrow hall.

It isn't long, however, until she reaches the end. Thankfully, it continues on, but unfortunately for her, there's two ways to go. A painted red door made of wood is set at her left. When she looks right, she sees a similar door, but painted blue.

Which door does she pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)