More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

Which door does she pick?

The red door.

Tavia turns the knob of the red door and steps inside. The room is a perfect cube with no visible other exit, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. She steps carefully into the room, but that's when she notices the floor has a liquid maybe a quarter of an inch up from the floor. She barely feels it through her boots. After noticing, she begins to slosh her right foot through, and upon closer inspection, it appears to be only similar to water.

The substance is blue, though still transparent, and it has a viscosity more akin to jelly than actual water.

"Crap!" she thinks. "This could be poison. I better get out of here."

She begins to move back, but it's too late. The gel has already risen to her ankles and is currently holding her in place! In panic, she swipes her blade, but it merely passes straight through the rising tendrils as if it did nothing at all. Her eyes widen, and she struggles more, but that only encourages the process.

Before she knows it, the gel already finds its way all over her body. It doesn't squeeze hard, so she begins to grow confused. Normally a trap is meant to hurt, but this one isn't constricting her or anything like that. It would be strange for a trap to merely stick you in place forever. That would be a dull dungeon encounter. She looks around her and sees no additional dangerous, but then she finally notices exactly the purpose of the strange substance.

A sizzling smoke begins rising up from her body. Her skin goes pale as she begins to panic once more, as her flesh could be dissolving at this very moment. She swiftly looks over herself to see no injuries, nor does she feel pain. However, her clothes begin to shrivel up at a rapid pace.

Any material on her that isn't metal quickly begins burning away. Holes appear in her skirt, and her cloth bracers disintegrate completely. This completely fills her face with red.

"What kind of trap is this?" she screams aloud.

The material of her miniskirt melts away faster and faster. The holes turn into gaping gashes of missing material, and soon, she's left with only a belt and a sizzling pair of white panties. Her smooth thighs press together as she flushes. Skimpy armour is one thing, but this room is stripping her entirely. The belt snaps and falls straight into the gel, taking her sword and belongings with it. It all makes short work of her cape as well, like wandering, perverted tentacles made of a transparent blue. Her boots and ribbon follow suit, and it's now merely her in a tiny amount of armour and a melting pair of underwear.

The bra is gone from beneath her armour. Next, she watches in humiliated horror as her final piece of non-metal clothing is dissolved away. Her nethers are fully exposed, and worst of all, she's unable to move to even cover up. Nobody's here to watch, she hopes, but that doesn't help her embarrassment. Her arms struggle to free themselves from the grappling gel, but her efforts are futile. She can't cover her nudity at all.

Worst of all, all of the attention almost excites her. She's wearing only a piece of armour, and she's unable to move. She begins to worry this might be enjoyable under the right circumstances... but she snaps herself out of those thoughts, as she needs to think of a plan, and fast.

"There's no way I'm this lewd," she thinks. "I'm feeling a tingle..."

It isn't her own thoughts anymore. The gel is actually prodding her between her legs! With no more material to eat, it begins to wriggle up her skin in an embarrassingly arousing manner. One tendril slides up her exposed pussy, and makes its way around her left breast. Another wiggles between her bust, and several more wrap around her arms, thighs, stomach, and prod at her other parts, like her increasingly stiffening nipples.

The sudden shift in process causes her to gasp. A lewd amount of colour comes to her face as her mouth struggles to close. A whimper escapes her lips. The feeling is so bizarre, but it feels so good, as much as she doesn't want it to. It begins to stimulate her in several areas with wobbling goo, poking at the tips of her breasts, and sliding over her most sensitive area of all.

The breastplate pops off and falls to the ground with a loud clang. Then, her shoulderplates. Her wrist-guards fall as well, until she's completely exposed in this horrible position. Her knees wobble as they try to close together but are unfortunately unable, and her fists squeeze tight as she tries to free herself completely before this erotic situation continues. However, the gel is just too powerful. It continues to explore her smooth, soft body freely.

"N-No~!" she cries out as bites her lip.

It lashes up gently against her clitoris. Then, it wiggles straight inside of her. Her entire body becomes covered in the jello-like slop until every inch of her is tingling with its curious touches. Once inside, it vibrates about, and slides back out, then inside once more, and it continues this process as other tendrils work her large, round tits.

A moaning gasp whispers out, but she tries her best to keep her dignity and keep such noises inside. This only happens for a few seconds. Immediately after, her self-control breaks, and a loud moan echoes off the cold, stone walls of the dungeon room. It just feels too good.

In, then out. Squeeze. Prod. Wriggle.

Positioned with her chest thrust forward, she remains stuck in this process. Her body begins to shiver and grow intensely hot, and she knows exactly why. Her teeth bite hard against her lip as she tries to resist, but the oncoming orgasm is just too difficult to hold back. Her entire body tenses up, and the gel brings her to a booming orgasm, as well as guides her through it with pleasure.

It slows down and rests, leaving her panting and dripping with both arousal and embarrassment.

However, it begins once more. She begins to worry this could go on for a long time before it lets her free. Will it boot her from the dungeon? Will she become enslaved here as a minion for all eternity? Her body floods with warm yet again as the gel repeats its teasing process.

Tavia fails.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)