More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by trollsmithtroll trollsmithtroll

Where do you go?

To port

You and Will make your way above deck. Sailors are tossing ropes overboard and mooring the ship to the docks. You make your way to the walkway off the ship before you are stopped by a large, burly man.

"Jack and One-Eyed Will...you're late," he says with a cruel sneer on his face.

It's Caesar, the First Mate of the ship. He has much more in the way of brawn than in brains, and is more adept at doling out punishment than at actually running the ship, but Captain Blood keeps him around as an enforcer.

"I ought to give you a few lashes," he says as he taps the coiled whip at his side. "...but we're in port now and everyone just wants to get drunk. Get out of my sight."

The two of you leave the ship and stroll the docks quickly, but as soon as you are out of earshot Will starts mocking Caesar's tone.

"I ought to give you a few lashes," One-Eyed Will says in a mocking tone. "My ass..."

You roll your eyes and are about to reply when you realize you are at your destination.

The Golden Cutlass. The biggest tavern on the island of Tortuga.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)