More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rpguy123 Rpguy123

Where to next, Milky

To hunt some slimes

The girl I’d met, according to the mail, was named bootylicious59, and. Was already level 30. Me, a level 1 stood no chance of even momentarily lasting against her, but next time we meet, I’ll make sure I can give her my seed where it counts. To start, I got to do some serious hunting and quests, and the only one available to me was in the Great Plains.

Mostly peaceful, and empty of trees, aggressive slimes tend to hide in the tall grass, and some villager, apparently out of dating range, wants them satisfied, so here I am, with basic looking noob gear looking through the tall grass.

As I continued to move through the grass, a slime jumped out, fairly short in stature. Almost by instinct, I moved to swing at it, before remembering this was Pantasy Star. I pulled out cock, and the slime eagerly pounce, taking my member into its body. A warm sensation over took me as I felt it curl around all of me. It wasn’t long into it pulling on me before I bent over onto the ground, and began thrusting my hips into it. My back arched as I released my load into the first of these slimes. It increased in size slightly, before pulling itself off of me and sauntering into the distance. I repeated this a few more times before leveling up to level 5 and finishing my quest. As I was about to go back into the town to return the quest, a few of the larger slimes came back onto the field. Then a few, quickly became way more than I could have cum in, they began to fuse together, before the text ‘A Slime King has appeared’

The slime king produced a tendril that quickly wrapped around my waist. I could feel it eagerly trying to push through my pants, before eventually unzipping my cock. The pull was much stronger now, making me feel amazing even without my thrusts. As I shot my load into the slime, I could feel it’s tendrils spread down my legs, massaging my thighs as I released yet another load. I could feel the slime pulling away, when I instinctively grabbed onto the tendril, prompting it to resume on my temporarily flaccid member. “Oh, fuck!” I yelled as even my flaccid cock came into the blue blob. My hands fell into the slime as my knees bent, letting me feel the viscous yet firm material lick my hands up and down. While this was good, I was essentially trapped here until it emptied my divine balls, which could take some time, though my ejaculations were already getting fairly small for me.

Finally, a few other players entered field. They didn’t look like level 1s, so I’d assume they were here specifically for the king slime- “Fuuuck!” I moaned as another shot came out. The group looked at me, and laughed, apparently being able to tell what had happened with just a glance. The group gathered up. There were 2 men suckling and the breast’s of the female in their party. A light moan could be heard from her, before they released her nurturing breasts, and stuck their pricks into the king slime. Their hips drew back, as their cocks began to glow. In unison, they thrusted into slime. The thrust was so powerful, the slime stopped pulled at me all together. Their cadence didn’t stop until they finally shot into the slime in unison, prompting the slime to plop over, and pull back it’s tendril. The slime kept rolling into the distance with a decompressed state before a notification appeared. Level up! Level up! Level up! I kept pressing ok on the menu, but it kept coming until, finally reaching lvl 12. The growth of your stats in this game isn’t based on placing points, but how you play the game. My stamina had shot up the most, with wisdom and strength getting fairly small increases. In this game, strength awards speed and power for each thrust, stamina award the size of cumshots and length of sex, wisdom awards mp for special skills and increased affinities, and intelligence awards the ability to learn better special skills and more power to your special skills. Their were some special skills and gear that also have stat requirements to use, so the way one builds their character can be really important for capitalizing on the god chosen.

The party seemed to be clamoring about something in the distance, with their breasts and dicks still out. “No, I sware I didn’t get it!” One of the men said.

“It literally has to drop, so one of us has to have it!” Seems they were squabbling about some gear. Curious, I checked my inventory, and needless to say, their was a blue crown made from an apparently alive and moving slime. It read:

‘Slime Crown

Requires lvl. 10

+Affinity to slimes

+Special skill: slime cum

+Special skill: slime saliva

+Item Skill: skill eater

A gifted slime from the slime king himself.

Binds on equip/trade’

I wanted to read what the special skills did, but I accidentally double clicked the crown, equipping the swaying crown onto my head.

“Are you fucking kidding me!” The more muscular of the 2 men yelled as he looked towards me.

“It’s not that serious Ray.” The skinnier male replied.

“Your only saying that because you’ve already gotten the crown. This is our 4th king slime raid and I’m still missing what I came here for!” Ray replied.

“It doesn’t matter now, anyway, since he already equipped it.”

“That won’t stop me from teaching the prick a lesson!” Ray walked about to me, his friends dragging behind with impatience all over their faces. “_x_milky_x_, you took something that shouldn’t have belonged to you.”

“The game decides who the drops belong to!” I replied confidently, prompting a smirk.

“I’m sure by this point, you know the disparity in levels...” he spoke as I check his profile. Ray510, Lvl 29, guild: SauceHub. That wasn’t that much higher than me, I might have a chance if I actually used my special skills. “Let me show you the disparity between our stats. Familiar summon!”

Out from his shadow, a blue woman gracefully floated. She was clad in a smal gold bikini top and and a fancy loin cloth, leaving very little to the imagination. Her long and luscious black hair stretched past her waist as she kissed Ray’s ear. “What is your wish today, master?” She spoke with a gentle voice.

“Wait, are you actually gonna use one of your daily 3 wishes on some random newbie?”

Whats Ray’s answer

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)