More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rpguy123 Rpguy123

Whats Ray’s answer

Of course (to the Great Woods)

“Send this punk into The Great Woods!” Ray laughed. The genie’s chest bounced with glee, as she floated closer to me. She gently moved her hand under her loin cloth, fidgeting around for a moment as her cheeks grew more blue, before finally pulling away, revealing glistening hands. She leaned towards me, slipping her moist fingers into my mouth. Almost instinctually, I licked around her fingers, tasting her juices to the fullest. As I began to feel my hard on grow, her fingers suddenly disappeared, and I suddenly found my self under the canopy of a Oak forest.

As I began to wonder though the brush, I could hear someone crying in the distance. With no idea where I was or what the intended level of this place is, it could easily be a trap, but finding something is better than staying lost in here forever. As I got closer and closer, the sobbing got louder and louder until I a entered a circular clearing, where the sobbing stopped all together. In the center, layed a patch of dead blue flowers with the sunlight strewed onto them only emphasizing their weakness.

Resigned, I laid onto the grass by the patch, staring up at the sky. I guess I hadn’t really read what my special skills did yet, so now’s as good a time as any to read them.

‘Special skill:

Lvl. 1 Strong Spurt- blesses the next cumshot with life, as if it were from Mia herself. (+hp +mp on target) Cumshot is super effective when landing inside. *Target can’t be caster*

Lvl. 1 Slime Cum- next cumshot moves as one, becoming very difficult to seperate. (+crit chance)

Lvl. 1 Slime Saliva- Saliva becomes viscous and tends sticks to the first thing it touches. (+crit chance)

Item Skill:

Lvl. 1 Skill Eater- the living slime on your head can eat other items and use their item skills. Anything to not be alone again. (+0) *all skills lost on unequip*’

Skill eater definetly caught my eye the most at first glance, as it seemed a little broken, but even my noob gear gave me +1 strength each. Plus, the crown, and all those items given to level the slime up would be rendered useless if I accidentally equipped another hat. I’ll probably end up getting rid of that one once I get some better gear. In the mean time, I should probably try using these other skills, and maybe come up with some sort of gameplan for my next encounter.

With a thought, I felt my mp drain as I loaded Strong Spurt and Slime Cum. I reached down, released my cock into the air, and got to work. Slowly, I brought my hand up and down my shaft, increasing my **** with every stroke. The sounds of my colliding flesh filled the Forrest air as my hands grew more and more manic. Another thought, and I could feel my mp drain once again as moved my hand off my cock to lick it. Now covered in the thick and clear shining fluid, I grabbed onto my cock once more. Honestly, this Slime Saliva was the best lube I’d ever felt. With my eyes closed, it felt as though I was being sucked off by a girl with remarkable skill, I bounced inside of her tight throat as her pace quicken. The shift in my grip felt as if her tongue had lapped up and down my cock and in almost no time at all, my eyes were **** back open as a giant geisher of cum shot out of my cock. The geisher landed onto the flowers, managing to stay all together in a bulbous white orb. Slowly, the orb sanc into the flowers, before eventually rolling itself off. The blue flowers now stood proud as the slime ball of cum began circling around me and the flowers.

Did- Did I just give life to a slime? I guess i can’t use those 2 abilities together I chuckled. The living ball of cum was actually pretty cute, all things considered, but it was also literally a ball of my cum so maybe not.

“Thank you, traveller!” I heard a quiet voice speak.

‘Please don’t tell me my cum is talking...’ I thought. “Who said that?”

“Down here!”

“God damn it.” I spoke as I looked at the excited ball of cum still making its rounds.

“No, not there!” It spoke. I scanned the ground looking for something, until I heard “ya, right there!”

“The flowers?!?”

“We’re actually a special kind of flower, called the lover’s aster!” They spoke. “Usually, we’re raised with care and sensitivity so that our aphrodisiac nectar can be harvested, but it seems someone accidentally dropped some seeds here, so we’ve been quite malnourished.”

“And do you all of you talk in clusters?”

“Oh, no, none of us can talk to regular humans. You must have an affinity with plants!” Oh yeah, totally forgot about that. “Please bring me to the nearest village, so that we can be properly taken care of!”

“What would I get out of it?” I asked, fully intending on helping the poor things anyway, since that at least mean I could ask it for directions.

“How bout this!” The blue flowers shot out their nectar into me, toppling me over. Though I’d been alone a moment before, their was no a woman in a kimono on top of me now. The kimono was loosely tied , leaving most of her succulent breasts exposed. Her hips grinded against mine as I felt the fancy cloth move up and down my shaft. Her lips drew close to mine as she played with my hair. Her breath, hot on my lips, as we locked eyes. I could practically hear her cute face begging to get fucked. Leaving no time to waist, I rolled us over, and opened up her kimono, revealing her wet pussy.

I plunged myself into her, forcing a moan from her soft lips. I eagerly thrusted into her, blushening her cheeks. My hands grabbed onto her soft breasts, massaging her nipples. Out lips finally came together, as her legs wrapped around my waist. Her hips moved in sync with mine as my hands slipped down to hold her waist. As she finally broke from our kiss, a loud moan erupted from her as her back arched. I continued to plunge into her, as her legs hold on me grew tight. Her hands grabbed onto my arms as her eyes made contact with mine again, forcing my climax, string after string, I jizzed into her before finally collapsing into her chest. Her breathing grew soft, before disappearing all together, letting me fall into the ground.

“What was that?”

“Our nectar! Are you ready to go?”

“Uhhh, ya, where are we headed plant boss.” I spoke with a blush.

Where does the flower take Milky

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)