More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Khan Khan

Do you take advantage of family breakfast?

To be precise, you take advantage on someone

Okay, so this thing actually works... It opens so many possibilities. But you need to test its potential. You erase your first sentence and look up to confirm it also makes your sister revert back to her former state. Now, can the notebook function with informations that are only in your mind?

My sister has what I would consider the sexiest body on Earth.

You look at Ashley again and yeeeeep... Her skin is darker again and her breasts, hips and ass have inflated up to the exact dimensions you would consider perfect, while her waist has become thinner and her legs slightly longer. Her clothes are exactly the same as before, however, except that they adapted to her new measurements. She also kept her two small golden piercings in her right ear. And her face didn't change much, except for her skintone and her now slightly fuller lips. Does the notebook differenciate the body and the head, or is your sister's face already the sexiest one in your mind? It's true that she always looked beautiful to you, with her green eyes and long black hair tied in a pony tail, but you could probably do better if you put your mind into it. It's not what you want to spend your time on for the moment, though.

In addition to my other birthday gifts, my mother has decided to offer me my older sister as a sex . As soon as she will become my property, Ashley will be unable to disobey my orders or to do anything she knows I wouldn't approve. Nobody will care how I use her as long as I don't hurt or kill her, and neither what she does nor what I do with or through her will be considered as public indecency. Ashley has not been warned beforehand, since my mother wanted this to be a surprise for both of us, but unbeknownst to her she has always been destined to become my personal sex and that's why she always instinctively avoided all sort of romantic or sexual relationship while having a natural gift for both. She has an innate knowledge of all the best ways to please me and receive pleasure from me and her body is literally made for this and always will be.

You take a pause. It looks promising, but you decide to add a few additional paragraphs.

The more I spend time having sex with my older sister, and the roughliest I fuck her, the more my mother will take it as a sign of appreciation for her gift. She will not be bothered by the noise or the mess we do and she will approve the way I treat my no matter what. She secretely hopes that Ashley and I make a lot of babies as soon as possible.

Since she was destined to become my sex for my eighteenth birthday, my older sister is ovulating at this very moment and my first ejaculation in her pussy will make her pregnant. However, she will only give birth for my nineteenth birthday, to a perfectly healthy baby. None of our children will ever suffer from being inbred, and Ashley will never suffer complications from her pregnancy and will always recover right after giving birth. No matter how she feel about her status as my sex , she will always be a happy mother and love all her children while wishing for more. Lucky for her, she can produce an infinite amount of ovum.

For my birthday, Ashley and I will have enough stamina to spend the next 24 hours fucking non-stop without ever being tired, hungry, thirsty, bored or needing to go to the bathroom.

I can never run out of semen to ejaculate and I'm always able to get a hard-on at will.

Even though she has not be warned about the situation and is not yet mine, Ashley will go along with any direction my mother gives her to lead to announcing the gift, and my mother knows it.

That should be enough, right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)