More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ben4cool ben4cool

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

To Paintrock- Amber Hayes

Amber was finishing up her shift at the local dinner, and while it wasn't what she thought she would be doing as a 22 year old she was happy to help support her mom's venture. Since her dad passed she wanted to make sure her mom was happy and while it was rough at first they started to make the best out of it. Letting her light brown hair out of its ponytail she called out, "All right mom I'm heading out to pick up Morgan."

"Ok Dear just be safe and make sure to get here early tomorrow the banks sending someone and I want to impress them." Amber knew her mom was worried, she really wanted to open up a second location at another small city not to far from here, Kingston. Amber was confident the two of them and Morgan would be able to convince who ever the bank sent. Getting out of her work outfit she looked at herself in the mirror. And while she was in no way bad looking spending time at the gym to ensure that, she all ways felt sadden she stopped growing at B cups. Deciding to stop nitpicking her self she grabbed her keys and went to the airport to pick up Morgan.

Morgan decided she wanted to spend the Summer backpacking across Europe, and it honestly looked fun from what Amber saw on Morgan's Instagram. She was concerned when the last picture she posted was going to some winery in Hungary and it was all most a week before she heard from her again asking if she could pick her up from the airport, and being the awesome friend she is agreed.

Maybe it was due to not seeing her in so long but Amber couldn't help but feel like something was different. Morgan was attractive before leaving but now she seemed, well down right sexy. Her hair seemed darker and more luxurious, lips that were painted blacked and seemed so inviting to kiss, and Amber couldn't tell if it was due to the black corset that Morgan wore but her breast seemed bigger and waist smaller. It was strange that despite spending months exploring Europe her skin seemed to have lost color from even the last picture she had posted. Amber wrote it off, assuming that the lighting was messing with her.There was this aura around her that seemed equal parts dangerous and enticing

"How great to see you Amber." Before I had the chance to respond I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug that squished my breast against Morgan's making her feel ... inadequate? "It's great to see you to, but why are you so cold if you need it my jacket is in my car." Morgan just grinned saying "No I'll be fine but if you don't mind I need to use the restroom before we leave." And with that she sashayed away to the bathroom.

What Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)