More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Skellos Skellos

What is the first spectral champion?

Tina, the Valentine's Day Delivery Girl

The shadows of chaotic energy swirled in the space before the being, slowly within a humanoid shape began appearing. The storm of chaos raged for what could have been anywhere from minutes to days... before a woman stepped out of the shadows. Dressed in a red latex blazer, and white latex mini skirt a beautiful redheaded woman with her hair in a messy high ponytail stood before the being.

"Hiya!" She chirped cheerfully.

"Uh... hi... so... who are you and ... what is your deal?" The Being responded

"Oh... well I'm Tina, the Valentine's Delivery Girl!" she said with a smile.

"O...k." the being said confused.

"There's a lot of flowers, candies, and love notes to deliver during Valentine's Day, right? Someone has to deliver them... and that's me!" She smiled as she lifted a backpack out of the shadows there was a top row of assorted flowers, little baskets on the sides filled with small sugar hearts, and envelopes sticking out slightly from the overstuffed interior.

"But... how does that entertain me?" It says in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Well, these are my special goods spiked with a little bit extra chaos magic... to really spicen things up." She beamed.

"oh?"

"yeah... see these little hearts are the least potent... their changes probably won't last passed Valentine's Day... but... if someone picks it up, they will change to match whatever was written on them. I do have some of the old classics on them, but I mixed in some extra sweet ones." Tina holds up a pair of hearts one that says, "Sweet Talker" the other says "Nice Tits".

"So, what would happen..." the being started asking.

"That's where the fun happens... I don't know! I mean Sweet Talker maybe they'd be able to charm anyone... or maybe they'd be unable to say anything mean or angry... Nice Tits maybe they get obsessed with showing off their boobs... maybe their boobs grow... who could say?" Tina shrugged.

"Ok... what else do you got?" The being nodded.

"The Flowers and Cards are more potent and are likely to last well... until you get bored with the whole thing." Tina smiled the Being was going to interject but decided that she was probably right.

"The Flowers are group changes... the giver and receiver will change to match whatever the curse on that specific flower is." Tina nodded.

"If someone picks up a note, they will be compelled to hand it over to the nearest super powered being on the other side of the Hero/Villain spectrum. The receiver will promptly open and read the card inside... the phrasing of the card determines who gets hit with the mind whammying chaos." She giggled.

"So, you like hand these items over to them?" The being adds.

"Well, I mean I COULD do that... but that's kind of boring... so what I usually do is just leave some of the items in an area where heroes and villains are likely going to be... and let them accidentally stumble upon them." Tina smiled.

"Ah... so placing the loaded gun on the table ... I get it..." The being said getting it...

"So... Time to get to work?" Tina said cocking her hip.

"Yes, let me get a portal to this dimension open for you..." upon saying this a glowing portal opened into the reality in front of the duo...

"See you soon." Tina blew a kiss and sauntered into the portal.

Where does Tina end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)