More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Where does Tina end up?

The World of Kim Possible

( All characters are aged up to be at least eighteen years old.)

Tina soon appeared in a world and knowledge of the world's heroes and villains flooded into her mind. Once she knew who was who, with a smirk she got on her red and white scooter and zoomed off. Her destination was the Possible Residence, where she will find the legendary redhead super heroine Kim Possible and her redheaded MILF of a mother Ann. She got surprised for both women, as she drove down the streets of their suburban neighborhood. Soon she arrived at the house and grinned.

Kim was just finishing getting out of the shower. Water dripped off athletic and voluptuous body as she started drying off. Her long wet hair was still wet as she warped a small purple towel around her. Ann was in the kitchen, wearing a simple purple dress. Both Possible women where upset as their boyfriend and husband where out of town. Ann's sons where out with their father who was called away last minute on some government work. Ron, Kim's boyfriend was with his parent on some kind of family vacation.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

" I get it kimmy-cub." Said Ann, as she walked to the front door.

Ann was surprised to see Tina, the voluptuous redheaded delivery girl wearing red and white latex looked more like a stripper then anything else.

" Who are you ?" Asked Ann, Tina grinned.

" Tina, does your mother know you're answering the door." Said Tina, smirking.

This made Ann blushed, she loved it when people think she was Kim's older sister and not her mother. James gets upset about it and Kim just rolls her eyes.

Ann giggled, " Thanks I need that." Said Ann, as it did cheer her up.

" Well miss, I'm here to deliver some flowers and candy to both Ann Possible and Kim Possible." Said Tina, smirking.

" That was sweet of James and Ron." Said Ann, thinking it was from her husband and Kim's boyfriend.

" I don't know who set them, as they just said secret admirers." Said Tina, as she pulled out two heart shape boxes of chocolates and bouquet of flowers and handed them to Ann.

" Have a very Pleasurable Valentine's Day." Said Tina, grinning. Then she rushed back to her scooter and zoomed off to her next targets.

Ann was puzzled but paid it no mind.

" Mom, who was it ?" Asked Kim, as she walked down stairs wearing only a towel.

" Well Kimmy-cub, someone set us each a box of chocolates and bouquet of flowers." Said Ann, as she head Kim hers.

Ann's bouquet was red roses and Kim's was white roses. The heard shape boxes where the same. Their where notes attracted to the boxes of chocolates. Kim reed hers, My redheaded princess meet me at park, wear something girly and innocent. Kim blinked, as she knew this wasn't from Ron.

Ann reed hers, My red hot MILF meet me at The Leather and Lace club, wear something skimpy and sexy. Ann blushed, as the Leather and Lace club was adult theme restaurant and dance club. She knew this wasn't from James, she knew that much.

Both Possible women looked at each other.

" I'm curious to see who sent us these." Said Kim, as she felt strong urge to go.

Ann felt the same way, " It's not cheating if we just go." Said Ann, as she was curious as well.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)