More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JayDoubleDee JayDoubleDee

You are:

Timothy Martin, 18 Troubled teen w/autism. Emotional Support Slut.

"EMOTIONAL SUPPORT SLUT?!" Your mom is yelling at the therapist. "MY SON, NEEDS HELP. NOT a... Not.. a SLUT!"

"Miss Martin, please..." your therapist for a few years now, a Denise Granger. Total bombshell, you get the feeling she's into women. Long black hair kept in a loose bun, beauty mark near her chin. DD-Cup breasts, and occasionally showing some cleavage. Great hips. Usually wear a snug pantsuit to your appointments. "Look. Yes... the name of the program is... perhaps regrettable. However, we've seen some fantastic turnarounds in cases like your son's with this kind of treatment."

To be honest you don't know where you sit on this. It's pretty weird. Your dick obviously says yes. But your mother was obviously shocked and appalled by the idea. After your mother and sister found your porn stash on your laptop.... being nosy... your mom basically has you a hair away from being labeled 'emotionally disturbed.' You hate it. You wanted your privacy and an outlet for your sexual frustrations. Your sister seemed more amused by it all, she kinda accepted you were weird and a pervert. But you were her little brother, so she was gonna look out for you. It was really your mother who was losing her ever-loving shit right now.

Ginny Martin, 40, your mother. Brunnette, curly hair, blue eyes pale skin. She had certain narrow views of what was and wasn't normal. She did have those mom hips and a d-cup bust, not quite as impressive as Miss Granger's though. Only now was she slowly calming down and listening to Miss Granger. Honestly, if you were outgoing, your therapist is the kind of girl you'd think would be an awesome wingman. You file that away for fantasies that'll never happen.

Your sister, Rayne Martin, 22 got a few years of college under her belt. Attends the nearby community college, a very informal thing as far as colleges go. She's got raven black hair down to her shoulders, slim build. B cups, but very pleasant curves. Her eyes are hazel, a pleasant smokey ring to her irises. For her part, she was sitting near you giving you a sympathetic look. She didn't really know what to do about, or with you. But she is there for you... she didn't share many of your mother's views either so that probably contributed to her sympathy. Still, the two of you were left kind of speechless at the suggestion... this was real? An 'emotional support slut'?

After about another half-hour of arguing with Miss Granger, your mom finally relented on her data points. She didn't like it. She didn't want anything to do with it. But if it was going to help bring her son out of his shell just maybe then it'd be worth it. She stormed out of the office. "Timothy, Rayne... we're going to an agency that trains... people specifically to be emotionally supportive. We're going to take a look at who's available and pick one out for Tim."

Your sister and you shared a look like 'is this really fucking happening right now?' Twenty minutes later you arrive at an office building, it looks like the entire thing is rented out by the one agency that trains volunteer women to be. Well. You know. You were greeted by a friendly receptionist who answered questions to the best of her abilities. Before an administrative-looking woman, Fredericka you think her name was. Started to give you a complete tour. She explains to your mom that they've arranged three candidates and ultimately the selection depends on you alone. You'll be allowed brief interviews with all of them.

The first candidate. Mary May, 20, 5'9" red hair, green eyes, freckles, a slim athletic body another b-cup, similar to your sister but with more muscle on her, a total tomboy. She likes sporty activities, which isn't really your thing, but for a girl... you might let yourself get out of the house now and again. She's also probably likely to want to play video games with you and be very competitive. You get the idea she'd also be extremely protective of you.

The second. Margery Dormer, age 28. Blonde, blue eyes. About 5'5". Permanently has a look of mischievousness on her face. Another B-cup... but her waist and hips are really nice. Ten years your senior, but eyes light up like she has seen lifetimes. "I know, if you pick me I'm a little older than perhaps you were expecting. But I can promise you a very magical time." Oh god. The little smirk on her face, and an English accent. But what was she getting at? 'A very magical time'. Something about the twinkle in her eyes promises something beyond what she can say or do right here.

Finally the third and final candidate. Fujiko Yoshizawa, half-Japanese, half-Canadian. Age 19. Her straight black hair is worn in a bob, almond eyes. Pale skin. She's really fucking adorable. Easily the shortest girl here at about 5'4" barely. Definitely a c-cup. She's an aspiring artist, in private she tells you actually she's really into doing hentai art, she blushes very cutely as she admits it is a passion of hers. She would definitely be someone you could talk to about your myriad fetishes. Perhaps a creative outlet for both of you.

Well. It's up to you to decide. While your mother refused to have anything to do with, your sister actually spoke with all of them. For the most part, she thinks they're all cute. They all seem interesting. She said that Margery character though was especially charming in a way she couldn't quite explain. She thinks you should pick someone closer to your age, but promises to support you and welcome whoever you choose. In part perhaps because your mom was doing none of these things.

For your emotional support slut, you choose...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)