More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eyesonyou Eyesonyou

What does Alice do next?

Time to go to class and face the music

English was Alice's first class of the day, so at least she didn't have to sweat through the rest of her classes, dreading this one. She sat towards the back of her English class, listening to Mrs. Sylvia drone on as her nervousness increased steadily. She looked at the rest of the class, and noticed Rachel smirking in her direction. She leaned over to Brady, who was next to her, and whispered something that made him smile, all the while staring directly at Alice.

"Oh God.", Alice thought. "Did Brady and Rachel have some sort of plan to mess with her during her presentation?" She could feel her palms begin to sweat and her heart beat faster as she concentrated on breathing regularly. She was brought out of her panic by a voice addressing her.

"Hello? Alice, I said are you ready for your presentation?" Mrs. Sylvia said, looking at Alice with her eyebrow raised. There was a murmur of soft chuckling from the class as Alice stammered,"Sh...sh...sure. Yes, I...I'm ready." Her hands shaking, Alice began gathering her papers as she concentrated once again on her breathing. She began to make her way to the front, when she noticed that she would have to pass by Devon to get there. He was staring at her, and gave her a wink as he watched her approach. Alice's muscles involuntarily stiffened, and she diverted her path to go around him. What she didn't realize was that this path took her right next to Chloe, who quickly stuck her foot out in front of Alice.

Alice went down hard as she felt the wind leave her lungs and heard the class erupt in laughter. She got up onto all fours just in time to see that she had fallen right next to Brady's desk. He looked down at her, and flicked his tongue rapidly in and out of his mouth in a lewd gesture. "Hey, while you're down there....", he said as he thrust his crotch in Alice's face. She recoiled from him as his groin was thrust mere inches from her face, and quickly got up, leaving many of her papers on the ground.

"Alice, can you please try to be more careful in the future?", Mrs. Sylvia said with a disapproving grimace. " We don't have time to indulge your clumsiness." Alice's face flushed a bright crimson as she mumbled an apology and bent over to retrieve her papers. She let out a small "Yip!" as she felt a hard smack on her ass! She turned just in time to see Brady looking innocently at the ceiling, as Rachel covered her mouth, her body shaking with laughter. Alice quickly recovered the rest of her papers and scurried to the front, blushing with embarrassment and anger.

How does the beginning of her presentation go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)