More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Twistinger Twistinger

So good so far...

Time for a little hands-on.

Tom was still a little dazed when Loretta got up to grab her cell phone, setting it up on the bedside table. "What's that for?" he wondered.

"Future reference," she smirked. "Now it's time to see for you to work your magic, big boy."

Gently she grasped Tom by the wrist, leading him to her bed as she sat down on it and spread her legs, just enough to barely conceal her bare snatch under her widened skirt. She caught a glimpse of his nervous blush and simply smiled.

"Go on," she encouraged. "You'll have to do some of the work too, you know."

"B-b-b-but - "

"Just think of what you always wanted to do to Amie," Loretta gently suggested. "That's what this dry run's for, remember?"

It took a full minute before something clicked in Tom's head. Biting his lip, he raised both his trembling hands and cupped them gingerly under Loretta's chest. She cooed as he squeezed experimentally, her stiff nipples poking out of the space between his fingers as he tested their weight.

"You know, it feels much better with the blouse off," Loretta breathed.

"Just trying," mumbled Tom. "I'm not quite sure Amie's feel like these."

"Speaking from experience?" grinned Loretta.

"I don't think she's ever got this... big," Tom confessed.

"Got that - mmmm! - right," she moaned, as Tom scraped his palms over her nubs. Eventually Loretta placed her hands on his once more, guiding them to the hem of her shirt. Carefully, shakily, the boy pulled Loretta's top up to her collarbone, revealing her full breasts ready to spill out of the bra keeping them in place. Another guided tour later, Tom uncoupled the restraints holding them back.

Loretta swore she could see the smoke pour out of Tom's ears by the way he looked, like mechanisms were overheating behind his swirling eyes. Without warning he suddenly thrust his face forward, claiming one tip between his lips and flicked his tongue. It felt like a fairy frantically dancing on her nipple.

"Ah!" Loretta gasped, as he moved on to a long, lascivious lick, arcing to her other breast and giving it the same treatment. All the while his hands kept caressing and fondling, jiggling her mounds like pudding. Gently she began to grind her lower body on the mattress, and as if taking her cue Tom began to move downwards, his tongue traveling along her belly, briefly pausing to dance a waltz about her navel.

She couldn't help an enraptured giggle as he lifted her skirt and pushed her thighs open, exposing her trickling pussy - nor the squeal that followed as he gave her throbbing labia a tender French kiss.

"Mmmm! Mmmahhh! Aaahn!" she wailed, rocking the bed as she fed Tom more of her cunny and juices, gripping the blanket underneath her. His hands had reclaimed her glorious tits, madly spreading over them without control as he continued to focus on eating her out. What he lacked in depth, he was easily making up for it in speed, and the awkward but earnest way he was manhandling her fun bags only intensified the experience.

"...ngh!"

Suddenly jamming her fingers into his hair, Loretta felt herself seize before she fell backwards onto her blanket, stars twinkling at the edge of her vision. A couple of shudders blossomed through her pelvis, and when she found her breath again she discovered she was panting. Gently but firmly she yanked Tom up by his shoulders, a mess of liquid trailing from his open mouth, as he regarded her with a bewildered expression on his face.

"You know," she purred, drawing a finger across his cheek, "For someone who's never dated a girl before, you have some great instincts."

Final exam?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)