More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Twistinger Twistinger

Final exam?

Loretta helps Tom graduate.

Tom stared back at Loretta with an awestruck, dumbfounded look on his face, as if he couldn't believe what he had just accomplished. Loretta merely grinned back at him, pleased with both their handiwork.

Then he suddenly leaned in with his eyes closed, headed right for her face. Startled, Loretta pushed her hand against his shoulder.

"Wha - "

"That's for Amie, remember?" she reminded him gently.

"O-oh, right." Tom withdrew, his excited expression withering to a guilty one, but he quickly perked up again as Loretta raised her legs, supporting them with her arms like a gymnast as she presented her glistening pussy to him. "This, on the other hand, is for you tonight," she teased.

It took Tom a moment to grasp Loretta by her calves in order to stop himself shaking, before he his eyes shut and his hip forward.

A low, long moan rose between Loretta's lips, as she felt Tom's length fill out her insides. Above her, Tom was gritting his teeth, as though unsure of how to process the myriad of newfound sensations assaulting his lightning rod. Eventually he pushed his knees against the mattress, giving him enough leverage to pull back out - and in the split second that followed, slam himself back in.

"Yes, that's it! Mmgh! Oooh! Ahhh! Ahhhhh!"

In short order Loretta opened her mouth, giving short, sharp gasps in rising pitch as if Tom was punching them out of her - which he was in a sense. Drops of sweat fell from Tom's hair as he flailed, while the bed creaked from the of their meeting pelvises. There was no thought; only desire and the instinct to pursue it, as Tom leaned his abdomen on Loretta's stomach, still pounding into her like a jackhammer. He craned his neck, resting his head against her hair, groans uttered through gritted teeth. There was an unmistakably frantic, almost slightly feminine octave to Tom's voice, like a reminder of his virgin experience.

Loretta bit her lip. "Amie is really, really lucky," she thought to herself, as she tried to let Tom nuzzle her cheek.

"I-I-I'm..." Tom choked. "I'm...!"

Where does Loretta let him finish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)