More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

Who do we follow?

Tim Willy, a successful private auctioneer

Tim Willy, was a late thirty's charming and handsome Caucasian man, who happened to-be a successful businessman, owning a luxurious motel, to justify his lavish lifestyle.

However Tim Willy true secret to maintaining a high income was Haven's beautiful women, for he had been creeping into Haven for many years, stealthily acquiring gorgeous youngish girl, to sell to the highest bidder at his private auctions.

He only made two trips a year, only taking five young and model figured beautiful women each trip, easily convincing them into his van to be kenneled.

He was a little disappointed with his current batch for, he seemed to have three gorgeous bimbos and two of the seemingly smarter ones, it still didn't matter they always sold, for nothing less than $30,000 a piece.

“ Gentlemen Let the auction begin staring bid a minimum of $25,000!”

Tim Willy slyly yelled, as he led out a leashed and collared beautiful gorgeous young women on to the stage, having her nearly naked in a skimpy bra and thong.

Who is this Beautiful women from Haven getting auctioned is it a level 1 or 2, a hopeless bimbo, and how does her new life unfold?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)