More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

Who is the user?

Tim Toole

Tim turned off the TV and looked for his cellphone.

“Ah, there you are,” Tim said as he spotted the phone on the charger and speaker combo system.

It was the latest Wayne Tech Gothic Series Phone. He looked at it and noticed a notification. Someone had sent him an invite to download a special premium app for no charge… Tim arched an eyebrow and looked at what the mystery program was in question was.

“You have got to be shitting me,” Tim rolled his eyes as he looked at the app in question, “Harem App? Seriously?”

Tim looked over the personalized link page with the message, that while unsigned, read like it was from his aunt. Especially the bit about endless one-night stands and making a family…

“Alright Aunt Kitty, She is the only one that calls me Timm Toole,” Tim rolled his eyes, “I don’t see how a hook up app will get me a family…”

Tim was about to close it and forget about it, but he remembered that recently his Aunt had hooked up with a sugar daddy rich man and a smoking hot Latina in a sort of open threeway marriage. It wasn’t a secret that she was bisexual, but to suddenly find two hot rich lovers to share?

“What the hell, I’ll give it a try,” Tim shrugged and hit the download Icon…

It took less than a minute for the phone install the program and bring it up. The App brought up a blank, black screen before a logo slowly appeared in white cursive font. He then smiled as the screen changed to a user interface and a small brown haired fairy came on screen and started to deliver a basic tutorial about how to download a character, versions of them and how to modify them.

“This is just a game? Well, I have a free slot open already,” Tim mused, “Who should I pick?”

Who is Tim's first selection?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)