More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Who's story do you follow?

Tiffany, 18, Orphan, Possession

Meet Tiffany Sanders, a recent high school graduate and down on her luck waitress was just found guilty of possession of cocaine, prostitution, and resisting arrest, only one of which is true. Who wouldn't resist when being shoved in the back of a cop car? Her appointed lawyer tried her best, but it was obvious it she was still a rookie lawyer fresh out of school. And since the judge was up for reelection she received the harshest of sentences, it didn't matter that she was a first time offender.

Now she in a prison van with five other girls of similar age heading for Valley State Prison, both hands and feet cuffed to our waists. Which is why she and the other girls were confused when they pulled into an unmarked warehouse. The back of the van opened and only two of us were ushered out before the vehicle drove off. A couple guards had us walk in at shuffling pace and led us to a room where several other girls were sitting handcuffed as well, we seemed to be the last as there were only two chairs left. The guards left and moments after the doors locked a slight hissing could be heard, followed by a fading of the world around her, then total darkness.

Year: 2053

Subject: Tiffany Sanders, age 18, no known relatives, sentenced to 12 years Valley State Prison, enrolled in mandatory naked parole, parolee may not wear or own clothes with exception of hats or prisoner issue belt satchel, parolee may only wear jewelry below a certain size, parolee may not seek employment, parolee will receive government stipend, parolee may not rent, lease or own vehicle, parolee may not own or operate weapon, parolee may only sleep outside or at approved facility in the case of weather (exceptions include emergency medical facilities and jail), parolees sentence will be extended for each night spent in jail, parolee may not be kicked out of public parks at closing times, parolee will be informed through her brain implant where to go in case of emergency(compliance is mandatory, consequences for disobeying include increased criminal sentence and/or pain), parolee may not be in a romantic or sexual relationship, parolee will have all hair below the neck permanently removed for hygiene purposes.

Hair: Ice blonde Eyes: Green Birthmarks: none Tattoos: None, mandatory markers

Height: 5' 8" Bust: 38 inches Underbust: 33 inches Waist: 27 1/2 inches Hips: 35 inches Weight: 129 pounds

Implants: GPS tracking chip, standard prisoner menstrual regulation chip, standard prisoner sterilization chip, brain chip implant, modified medical nanomachines (to monitor health, regulate temperature and implement punishment), government issue banking chip, A.I. monitoring device

All relevant authorities have been notified about the Program and the rules and regulations that must be followed.

Classified: Subject has been enrolled in program to increase longevity and youthful appearance. Subject is to be injected with experimental nanomachines and pharmaceuticals. Subject to be exposed to situations that will extend criminal sentence. Subject to receive experimental arousal chip at request of sponsor. Subject will have sexual orientation changed to lesbian at request of sponsor.

Why am I naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)