More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darth_Halford Darth_Halford

What form do you find in the mirror?

Tiefling Female

Some would say that you have a cursed life. Being conceived by a demon and a human can do that to a person, and you can see where someone who hasn't stood in your place would think that. You disagree with that position. Sure, being constantly judged for your unnatural appearance can wear incredibly thin, especially in groups that see a half-demon and a demon as a distinction without a different, but on the other hand, people judge each other based on looks constantly. With you, there's simply more to look at.

Especially now, with you being completely undressed like this. Your blood red skin shows well in the darkened light. You run your slender fingers through your jet black hair, accentuated by large circular horns, pulling it back. Looking at yourself from the side, your large ass is paired by an elongated and curled tail that reaches down to your feet, reaching a spade-like point. Your hands move to your boobs, utterly voluptuous in size and perky despite all logic and sense. It's part of the reason you suspect your demonic parentage was actually a succubus.

Your hands wrap around the other reason; a humanlike cock and testicles, sitting over your pussy. Like your boobs, your cock and your balls both are significantly larger than normal. You slowly stroke it into erection, a sight you're quite proud of, but stop yourself short of fully jerking off, despite the temptation to unload.

Hard as it is to break away from staring at yourself, there's still the task of hand of finding a way out of here. There's all kinds of weapons and tools mounted to the wall. Perhaps one of them may be the secret...

What do you use to break free?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)