More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

How does she get to the city?

Through some (shady) friends!

Raven had been keeping contact with someone she met online on a forum about one of the books she read. She was getting better at breaking through the Elder's various forms of filters, managing to access the forum and talk to a few people before her access to the forum was cut off. She managed to get the contact info of a guy named Mark, and was talking to him and his roommates through instant messengers.

She tried to read as many books as possible, and one of the novels that managed to get through the filters was 'Overwatch: Origins'. She had no way of knowing, but the book was heavily edited, just like any other form of media before getting into Haven. The Omnic Uprising was portrayed as a computer accident, with Overwatch acting as an form of Tech support. This was the usual MO for the elders who controlled Haven; heavily editing media, thus allowing only a small amount of media in for people like Raven to consume. Still, it was enough to at least keep people satisfied, and even Raven still had a long backlog of books to read. She wanted to finish them before she moved on to any books she'd find in the outside world.

These men, as she learned since meeting them online 3 days ago, lived on their own. 3 guys, to be exactly, who all seemed to be...much more knowledgeable of Overwatch then she was. She liked the concept, as well as the designs of the female characters, but the way they talked, they suggested Overwatch was actually...a game?

Either way, there were more important things to worry about. Her parents had finally hit a breaking point, confronting her in her room about her lack of job and any ambitions. She was given a week to find a job or move out.

Finding a job was out of the question, at least any jobs in Haven. They all seemed boring, and if she was going to put long hours into making money, she'd want to make money in a far more interesting place. That left only one other option, an option she hadn't really thought of until one of the guys online, Mark, suggested it.

His deal would seem entirely too good to be true, but Raven didn't know any better. He told her that he and his friends would offer her money for the plane ticket as long as she did what they only described as 'her part' around the house. Mark and his friends knew they weren't being scammed themselves, though they thought the entire situation was strange. It had only been 2 days at the time, but when Mark requested some pictures to prove she was real, she delivered almost immediately. She held up signs with their names on them, and even posed naked...These requests annoyed Raven, who saw all of it as wasting time, but that was about it. At the very least, they knew she was real, and jumped at the chance to have her over when she seemed enough.


Mark, Eric, and Ron were all best friends who really only had each other. There were nerds in the world, normal ones, who still had good jobs and fun relationships, they were everyday people who just happened to like video games or comic books. And then there was this trio. The very definition of Nerds. Mark was the most confident of the 3, and thus chosen to speak with her to get her here. He was still in college, skinny and lanky with thick glasses. Eric was the chubby one, a guy who would be more confident if only he had to body to go with it. Ron was the incredibly shy one, almost as skinny as Mark.

All three of them were speechless when they spotted Raven walking towards them. She was wearing tight black leggings and a matching black shirt with a picture of a starry sky on it, her hair made up in a pony tail. She was just trying to be comfortable with her clothing, but she was still the most beautiful girl who would give them the time of day the trio had ever seen.

"Uh...are you guys waiting for me?" Raven asked as she got closer, pulling her sole piece of luggage filled with her clothing and books from Haven.

"Yes...yes, we are!" Mark said, managing to get the words out.

"Um, cool." She replied in a mellow, dry voice. "Well, yeah, I'm here, so...can we get moving already?"


They had borrowed Eric's mom's car for the weekend. They pulled out all the stops to make sure this trip happened smoothly. In the front seat was the Ron, who donated the least amount of money to this plan. In the backseat were Eric and Mark, who were already improving on their previous situation, having Raven sandwiched in the middle. Mark had his arm around her, while Eric had his hand on her thigh.

Raven felt a little weird, having these two men so close to her. She looked at Mark, and then back at Eric, both of whom were eyeing every part of her.

"....Um...is something up, guys?" She asked. It was starting to get a little irritating, but she couldn't get too mad at them. They were cool, after all, they knew more about Overwatch than she did!

Eric immediately withdrew his hand, but Mark wouldn't give up just yet, his fingers feeling the outline of her bra over her shirt.

"We're just, uh...happy that you're here with us! I think this is gonna be a lot of fun."

"Well, as long as you guys don't kick me out at some point, I think it'll be fun, too. But, um...what did you want me to do around the house?"

Although Mark was the chosen one to deal with the messy details, he also wasn't a very good liar. They could plan the details of the trip all the wanted, but were a little less sure about how to get exactly what they wanted. When Mark was placed against a wall here, all he could do was blurt out the truth.

"We just want a girl around the house we can do whatever we want with. We all want to be able to dress you, fondle you, even fuck you...if you did that, you could stay with us as long as you want?..."

Everyone, even Ron using the rear view mirror, looked at Raven's difficult to read face to look for a response. After a few seconds of pondering, she looked at Mark again.

"If it's easy, then sure, I'll do it-HEY!"

Eric, having heard what sounded like full consent, stuck his hand under her leggings to rub the crotch of her panties with his index and middle fingers.

"You agreed to it, Raven." Mark said.

"I know, just...let a girl know before you start, jeez...I don't understand, why would you want to play with my body like, mmm...like this?..."

"Because you're so fucking hot..."

"Who cares if I'm pretty, I still don't get...you know what, whatever, I don't even have to do anything, so I don't care. As long as I can read my books..."

Does she lose her virginity in the car?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)