More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

Who does he pick?

Three Moms.

He picks Three Moms that was with their Respective Families,

Theresa Ridgeway, a 63-year-old mom of a 3-year-old boy named Joey, and a devoted wife to her 66-year-old husband named Kyle, Theresa is 5'8, shoulder length long brown hair, hazel eyes, wearing underwear, bra, capri shorts, shirt, socks, shoes.

Caroline Martin, a 37-year-old Mom of an 18-year-old Teenage Boy named Andrew, Caroline is 5'8, shoulder length long blonde hair, blue eyes, she's wearing underwear, bra, capri shorts, shirt, socks, shoes.

Julia Summers, a 39-year-old mom of an 17 and 19-year-old Teenage Twin Sons, Julia is 5'9, wavey long brunette hair that she has in a ponytail, hazel eyes, wearing underwear, bra, capri shorts, shirt, socks, shoes.

They each walked up on the stage and sat down in the chairs, Dr. John Mesmer walked up and stood in front of them, he took out a crystal bauble that was on a gold chain, he started slowly moving it in front of Theresa, Caroline, and Julia's Face and eyes.

"Look at the crystal bauble, as you're looking at it, all of your energy, senses and morals is slowly leaving your bodies", Dr. John Mesmer said.

Theresa, Caroline, and Julia sat in the chairs and continue looking at the crystal bauble.

"Your eyes is getting heavy, when I count backwards to one, you three will fall into a deep sleep, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two one", Dr. John Mesmer said.

All of a sudden Theresa, Caroline, and Julia's head slumped down, their eyes closed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)