More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

Three Mean Girls with Really Bad Timing

It turned out that the decision for who the first victim would be made itself, and it wouldn't be one person but three.

The plan had been to go straight for Megan's ultimate nemesis Paige, but some other mean girls had got their attention first. Brunette Lauren, dark blonde Abigail and light blonde Emma weren't that high on the witches radar, but they were at the same hangout, had been drinking and decided to give the witches some shit.

"What the fuck!" Abigail, in the centre of the group and wearing showy gold shorts exclaimed on seeing them, she seemed to be the ringleader and was certainly the meanest of the three "Who let you in here?"

"It's not invite only" Etta reminded her defensively.

"I know, but Sweetie.." Abigail continued as her friends laughed supportively "There, are certain unwritten rules. You really should follow them if you don't want to completely embarrass yourselves. You look like you've all come dressed for a Halloween party. And not a hot one."

"Actually, we just came here looking for Paige" Megan told her "But you three will do!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)