More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What world or nation will your story take place in?

Thrall World

Sometime n the mid twentieth century a magical wave hit the world and everyone glowed blue for a brief moment. No one new what was happening and panic happened for less than a day. With nothing happening, life went on.

No one noticed until the next census, and then only a few. In later censuses in some countries others noticed as well. There was a decline in male births and an uptick in female births. Still, no one equated it with that magical wave that no one remembered.

On the first day of the year of the new millennium when most crazies thought the world would end another immemorable wave came. Most of the world was now almost three quarters female, so when it hit and half the population were affected, there was still one to one of normal men and women. The surplus of women turned into thralls. The rate of changing women was not instant, but would take nearly the whole year before another silent wave would hit to repeat the process again and again and again.

These women became a dichotomy of horny and extremely shy. They would tear off their clothes one moment and try to cover themselves the next. The one thing they all had in common was a desire to please anyone for any reason.

The minds of regular people were infused with information how to treat these thralls.

There were physical changes as well. Internally, they could no longer have children, so periods were gone. They also no longer ate or excreted solid waste and we’re immune to changes of temperature beyond scientific comprehension.

For the external changes, well, you decide.

Decide the political, economical, and social aspect of the world too, as we follow these girls into thralldom.

How will the girls change? Suddenly? Subtly?

Note: The rules of one characters society need not have bearing of the rules of another’s.

Thrall or Master?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)