More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

First, who are you?

Thomas, 22-year old

You are Thomas, and that day, you were walking down the street minding your business when you crashed into a very attractive girl. She was very good-looking, and you felt the urge to ask her out, with the potential for more, but decided against it. You had a few things to do, mostly leaving some stuff at home and helping to fix something that broke. At 22, your father had said he felt you should get a better job, but you felt pretty happy with your current position in a game design company. After quickly apologizing, helping her up and getting a mischievous wink, you went on, but seconds later your eyes fell upon a strange toy gun lying on the floor.

Your natural curiosity led to you picking it up and having a good look at it. You saw that it read "Stereotype Gun", and that in the butt it read "Just point and think", and guessed it was likely some prank toy, but decided to keep it nonetheless, as it seemed somewhat interesting.

After doing everything you had to do at home, including fixing a broken pipe, you headed to you shared apartment. By this point you were regretting not asking the sexy girl out. Now he you nothing to look forwards to for the rest of the day other than spending the day in the stinky apartment watching TV or using the computer. You were pretty clean, but the other two guys, Rob and Aaron, weren't quite so clean, and you often found their antics and laziness frankly annoying. You could hear Rob watching TV, while Aaron was out doing 'something job-related', though you knew it wasn't true and he banging some chick, as he barely ever contributed to the rent.

Taking the gun in your hand, you looked at it again, and decided to test it just to see if it's just junk like you guessed it was. Maybe test it on Rob? He's pretty distracted, and if it works it could be fun... Or maybe yourself? It was probably just a toy, so using it on yourself may not be that bad an idea...

What do you do with the gun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)