More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by anty45 anty45

Think back to how you got there...

Think

by ThaCat005
It was about a month ago, and you had just turned 18.

It was spring and you were out playing volleyball with some other girls from your school. You were hot, they all were hot, and pretty soon you'd all stripped down to bras and shorts.

That was when some girls from another school showed up. They were all in cheerleading uniforms, black with blue trim. They were of different races and body types, but their hair was all done the same way, and they all had bitchy looks stamped on their faces. The ring leaders seemed to be a blonde girl who was nearly a body double of a certain fallen pop starlet - if it weren't for her double D tits she would have been a double. The other was a tiny little asian girl who incidentally had the bitchiest look of all of them.

Long story short, your group challenged them to a volleyball game. And because they were a bunch of cheerleaders, you won. You personally had the satisfaction of delivering the game winning spike, and to top it off you laughed in the face of the little asian girl.

A bit later, you were in the locker room, when someone tackled you from behind. Whoever it was twisted your arm behind your back and began working you out of your jean shorts. At first, you thought it was one of the jocks you teased finally snapped, but then you realized that the panting you heard was definitely female.

"I'm going to prove to you what a bitch you are. No one does that to me! NO ONE!" She screamed.

With you in a hammerlock and your pants around your ankles, tying up your legs, you didn't have much of a defense as she licked her fingers and began to rub your pussy. And to your great shame, you felt yourself getting wet and turned on.

"Mmm, sweet..." said the girl who was fingering you, licking her fingers.

You used that moment of distraction to roll over, knocking her to the side. You landed with your legs in a scissored position with hers. It was that bitchy little asian girl from earlier, although she was completely naked, her cheeleading outfit nowhere to be seen.

"I don't know what you think you're doing" you hissed at her, because you didn't want to get caught... "But no one fucks with me, because they know I can fuck better than them!"

You began to grind back. The girl's body began to sweat... in the cramped locker room there wasn't enough room to shift positions let alone try any fancy maneuvers. It was just plain hip muscles, sexual willpower, clit strength and the ability to use it, and it was a pretty even match...

But her finger work had given her enough of a lead that you came first.

Still, you weren't going to give her the satisfaction. Biting your lip, you kept grinding, and you managed to bring her off before she gave you a second one. Then you fell apart panting.

"Ok. So just so you know, I'm like, never this nice, and it better not get out that I was this time. But since you're not a goody two shoes bitch, and you gave me a good fight but didn't actually win, I'm not going to keep fighting you because right now it's not worth it."

You were pretty sure you could've taken her if she hadn't jumped you from behind, but since you sort of lost you keep your mouth shut.

"I have like, a full time job doing this. And I'm giving you my bosses phone number. If you're woman enough to make it, you'll have so much money you won't know what to do with it, and you can retire at the age of 25."

The girl flipped you a business card.

The Sex Wrestling Federation.

Everyone had heard of it, no one wanted to talk about it, and even those that did didn't really know much about it. Some of them swore it was choreographed. Some said that all the women there were enslaved by the owner. Some said that there were really only about 4 women on the roster and they just changed their outfits and faked it like porn stars do.

But you were pretty much the undisupted queen of your locker room. Most girls you could have let them jump you from behind and given them a 10 minute head start, and you'd still have them screaming for mercy in 5 minutes. So the fact that this girl was able to beat you at all sort of made you think it was probably legitimate...

And so now you're here at the SWF headquarters. What do you do now?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)