More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by majus majus

What's your plan...?

Things go according to your expectations... so far.

On the next day, you receive a message from Azar requesting a meeting. You cant help but feel impressed with how quickly your aunt works.

You quickly write her an answer that you agree and will meet her at midnight in the guest room at the eastern tower.

An hour before the meeting you leave you room. Luckily the guards currently guarding your room are loyal to you.

You travel through the empty halls of castle, occasionally changing route to evade patrols, whose routes you know by heart.

That is why you are surprised when you hear loud foot steps moving your way. Cursing your timing, you quickly jump imto nearest room and hide behind curtains. You curse again when two people enter the room you just hid yourself in... when you peek to see who it is you mentally curse your bad luck again

First you recognize the tall, pale blonde, wearing chain armour as Rahua one of your uncle's body guards. You notice she seems to be really angry at something....

“Fuck her!” She snarls, “The bitch thinks she can do anything she wants!”

Following her is a short, dark skinned brunette, wearing a loincloth and a womans leather breast band (that merely covered her modesty). You recognize her as another of your uncle playthings – Heqet.

“Oh come now.... She is our master's partner.” Heqet replies calmly.

“That doesn't give her the right to order us around.” Rauha snaps back at her. “Have you seen how she plays with our Lord!?”

“Be as it is, she is our master's ally... At least until he orders otherwise.” Heart reminds her.

That seemed to calm the firery northerner.

“Yes... as he ordered, we will be watching for any of the slut-queen's deceptions. And when she does try to betray us... we will end her.” You can almost hear the glee in her voice.

So Frederick doesn't trust Freya, eh? That is an important piece of information you will be sure to use later....

She turns and caresses her companions cheek.

“He kissed you this morning didn't he....” with that Rahua kisses Heqet and licks her lips. “Hmmm I can still taste it....” She kisses her companion again, who seems to passively accept her moves.

The blonde then pushes the submissive southerner onto the bed.

“I want to make love to my lord.... But he doesnt seem to be around...” She teases as she slides off her armour and clothes. Moment later, Heqet follows suit.

You can't help but admire the two exotic beauties, they are so different... yet so attractive in their own way. Rahua's pale skin covered in strange tattoos that are said to give her power and Heqet's flawless tanned skin... It's such a shame that they are completely loyal to your uncle.

You watch as Rahua crawls onto the bed and on top of Heqet, hearing her moan softly as they kiss passionately.

You figure now is a good moment for you to make your escape...

Do you sneak out? Or stay and watch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)