More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by reader230 reader230

What is your next move?

Perhaps her pussy will help inspire you...

You rub the head of your cock between your Aunt's wet lips before slowly slipping inside of her hot, wet tunnel.

"Mmmmmpppffff!!! Oooo fuckk yesss!!!" She cries out, trying but failing to keep quiet as she feels your cock spearing into her, your hands sliding up her sexy body to cup and knead her incredible tits.

"God you feel fucking amazing Beatrice..." You groan, loving how she moans like a little slut from your cock flexing deep inside her. Grabbing her hair you pull her head back so she can see you as you grunt between thrusts, "UGH! Now back... UGH! to business.."

She giggles and bites her lip, "Mmmmm of course John..."

"I think we should take advantage of... ughhhh god that's good... of how the officers hate that twat Silva..." You groan as you ravish your Aunts tight pussy.

"Mmmm yesss...." She purrs.

Smiling you tease, "Was an agreement to the idea... or from my cock grinding inside you...?"

Your Aunt giggles in response, "Both actually..." Biting her lip seductively as she pushes back against your thrusts.

Pulling her head back by her hair even further, you bite and kiss up her neck to her ear and whisper, "I hope you can stay focused while I fuck you like the slut you are..."

Tightening her kegels around your cock, she laughs as you close your eyes and groan... teasing you, "Speak for yourself nephew..." Loving how she drives you wild, your hips thrusting even harder.

You slap her ass, making her squeal like a whore as you drive into her tight, sopping pussy even harder. You consider your move against Silva... quickly formulating a plan as you slam into her with the added affect of holding back your release long enough to make her cum.

You cup and knead her breast with one hand, teasing her nipple as you slide your fingertips down her sexy taut stomach and down her inner thigh, sliding them back up to her clit, feeling your slick shaft slamming into her as you circle and rub her clit.

"Ooooo!!!!! FFUCCKKK!!!!" Beatrice cries out as tease all her favorite little spots, sucking on her neck as your hips grind perfectly in tune with hers, your cock slamming deep inside her... hitting every little spot.

She turns her head and pulls your lips to hers kissing them softly before biting your lower lip hard, giggling as you groan in surprise, "Mmmm you might like innocent ladies in court..." Giggling again she adds, "But you CRAVE that bad pussy...."

"Ugh fuck yes!" You grunt as you throw her against the table hard... making her squeal in surprise as you slam into her even harder, ravishing her as you slap her ass so hard it leaves a red mark.

"Ughhh sshhhiittt!!!" Beatrice cries out as she suddenly tightens around you, cumming so hard you can barely move your cock inside her. You try to last longer but your balls tighten and your cock swells with need. Tossing aside all caution you thrust deep inside her and grind your cock as it squirts your hot seed deep inside her tight silky smooth pussy.

Looking over her shoulder, your Aunt bites her lip, her eyes wide with lust as she groans excitedly, "Mmmmhhhmmmmm!!!!" Milking your cock as she feels you jerking inside her, your warmth spreading deeper inside her.

"Ughhh fuckkk!!!" She cries out as you fall on top of her sexy body kissing her neck and ear as your cock dribbles the last of your cum inside her. She looks over her shoulder and flashes you a a devious smile before she teases wickedly, "Careful John... you know I'm not too old to bear bastards..."

"Wouldn't be the worst thing..." You tease as you bite her ear and groan, "Now... care to hear my plan...?"

"Mmmm I'd love to..." She replies with anticipation.

What's your plan...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)