More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by majus majus

Do you sneak out? Or stay and watch?

Sneak out, you have a meeting to attend to

As much as you enjoy the view you don't have time for this. You have a meeting to attend to – and you don't know how long they will... play.

You wait for a few minutes for a good opportunity to escape.

Finally they change positions, Rahua lies on her back while Heqet's head disappears between her companion's shapely thighs. Rahua arches her back, writhing under her partner ministrations. She archs her back, pushing her chest forward and letting you clearly see her rock hard nipples. She closes her eyes and moaned.

“Ah...Lord Frederick!”

With Rahua in her own fantasy and Heqet's eyes set firmly on the northerner’s pussy, you decide that it's good moment to leave and you quietly slip out of the room.

You wait for a few seconds and still hearing Rahua's callings for “Lord Frederick”, you leave for your meeting.

You travel the rest of your route without any incidents and you finally you enter the room in which you set up the meeting. You quickly sit on sofa and wait for your visitor.

After about 40 minutes Azar enters the room and as soon as she sees you she lowers the hood on her cloak before taking off... and boy she is a sight to see.

Her age of four decades has done nothing to blunt her beauty.

She wears a skimpy double slit v-neck dress that seems to reveal more than it covers. Her impressive breasts are covered by strip of material that goes from her waist around her neck back to wait, leaving her back bare.

The dress has slits up her legs showing off her her shapely thighs as they reach quite high near the belt around her waist. You can even clearly see the side of her ass. She also wears thick gray stockings with the garter belts holding them exposed.

On her feet, she wears a heeled sandals and her hair is put up into a loose bun held by a elaborate hair ornament. The haircut shows of her attractive face and her slender neck and shoulders.

She clearly dressed to impress... and it is definitely working as she has her own agenda....

“Prince John” She greets you, bowing lightly giving you an even better view of her cleavage – if that's even possible with these clothes.

“Azar...” you reply with a smile.

First, you give her neither a bow or a title, as a servant she deserves neither after the passing of your father.

Second, you didn't nod – showing her she's below you in blood and status.

Third – she has no surname – she's just a servant, mother of your father's bastard.

Azar frowns little at that and after a pause, she started again from different position. She goes to her knees – deliberately showing of her shapely stocking clad legs. This time she is admitting her position as a person of lower status then you. She's really putting her heart into this and you wonder what your aunt has done.

“My prince, I come to you with a guarantee of mine and my daughter's and your half-sister's, loyalty – loyalty to the true King.”

“Oh? Go on...”

“We also request your protection.” When you only rise your eyebrow, she continues “The queen has threatened Ivette and we have no one else to turn to for help.”

“Hmmm” You pretend to ponder. You already decided what you will do, but you want Azar to give her best fighting for it. “Protection from the Queen is not a simple matter nor is it cheap.... It is simply not worthy to protect a servant and her bastard. I know she's my half-sister and I even like you... but it no easy matter.”

'I only like your slutty body actually... you I personally don't like...' you think to yourself, but continue speaking -

“I myself am close to being brought to an executioner's stand and having my head removed... So tell me, why should I help you when I need to use every resource that I have to save myself?”

How does Azar answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)