More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 37 by anty45 anty45

What happens next?

Things gets put right.

Amazon can't believe what happened as Casey and Lilly celebrate their win.

Amazon snarls, knowing that even through her little pet lost the belt she still can have her on the family. She holds up her phone and checks the live feed of the auction and sees the last few seconds as her gimps are being thrown around before the camera falls sideways and static with green words blinking over head, 'Offline'

Amazon looks up, crushing her phone in her hand while anger fuels her mind.

Casey is handed back her belt by the referee as Rochelle pushes past him and points towards Casey, "You cheated bitch!"

"So it's okay to cheat when your new girlfriend pounds on poor old Timmy and Petty! But I can't to save them!"

Rochelle's cheeks starts to blush, "That's not the point and you know it!"

"Really?" Lilly butts in, getting in front of Casey before she could say anything., "Because I only interfere after Amazon did before that, it was only you and Casey."

Rochelle snarls at Lilly, "Who the fuck are you? And why are you interfering in other's business."

"Vou stupid vunt!" Amazon says as she was getting into the ring, holding the ride side of her cheek where Chichi hit it.

Casey gets in front of Rochelle as if she thought she was talking to her but Amazon pushes her back and looks at Rochelle.

"Vou had a chance for gold and vou blew it!"

Rochelle looks shocked, "But…but! She…" Rochelle points to Lilly, "She's interfered! You should've had my back!"

"A vrue champion doesn't need velp! I knew vhere was a reason I didn't put vou in any matches!"

"What!" Rochelle says as she inches towards Amazon.

"Vou heard me. Vou are veak and submissive."

"But..but you said, about me being a champ…about me being a great fighter."

"I only said vhat so vou would lick my pussy."

Rochelle slaps Amazon in the face and walks out of the ring.

"Rochelle, honey." Casey says as she tries to block her.

"Leave me!" Rochelle slowly gets out of the ring and turns and points to Casey, "Don't think for a second I'm coming back to you! Me being on my hands and knees for is over. Next time, I'm coming for you and your whole damn family!"

Rochelle walks out of the gym and screams, "I still want a divorce!"

Casey is left speechless as Lilly pats her shoulder as Amazon shadows over them, looking angry.

"Excuse me referee." A sweet southern voice says behind Amazon, "I need you to stay here to officiate my automatic rematch for my title."

Amazon turns around in time for Mama Luv to knee her in the gut before turn around and doing a stunner on the mat. She then gets up and slams Amazon with her large tits. Feeling her mouth with milk as the referee counted.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)